Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Has anyone else cut their face.....

Magnum

Magnum

- Alea Iacta Est -
-
Has anyone else cut their face because they hate what they are stuck with so much that they just want to cut up the thing that stops people being good to you.....

i have more than once.. couple of times with a razor and another with the point of a knife. I havnt done deep gash ones yet, mostly because of the pain behind it but i was surprised all the other times theyve healed without leaving any marks.. sometimes I just want to tear it it completely rip the hell out of it.

I realize now though that if i did people will treat me even worse from the reactions ive had so far... its like the worse you look the worse people treat you.. instead of sympathy they have contempt or shock .. I fucking hate people but i also hate my body for being the reason these assholes treat me so bad

does punching yourself count? I do it when my hatred of myself reaches maximum I'll just start unleashing fury of blows on my subhuman face

No I don't want bacteria and shit to get in my face lol

a had a scar on my face since i was a kid, another since i was 24... I fucking hate mine because people judge me for my features as if its my fault. I wish i could transfer my brain into an attractive body to have a better life then id throw the old body into a wood chipper after smashing it to pieces with a baseball bat. i want to break my skull and head and stomp on it because i hate it so much. but from a different body. one i could actually feel good about being in and for once not have shame in my appearance and finally have confidence
the sad thing is that even though i cant understand why people pick on others for appearance and hate the way everyone treats me, I can kind of understand why they do. i cant help it but if you look so beta and ''ugly'' to everyone then what do they have to respect. You dont value garbage...
Dont think il be around that much longer anyway... I kind of wish id died as a teenager before i got to know how shitty my life turned out

Last edited:
No but I have cut other parts of my body and will now forever have ugly scars. Obviously, I really regret it. I was a lot younger and hated myself so much I didn't care.

no but my dog sometimes scratches it while i sleep

I got stabbed in the face when I was 10 and burned on my side when I was 11

if you have scars steal valor

does punching yourself count? I do it when my hatred of myself reaches maximum I'll just start unleashing fury of blows on my subhuman face

I did this on the street 2 days ago, there was no one around though

Same

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back