Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Has anyone else created their own or inserted themselves into a fantasy world?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
Right now I'm imagining being in the Warhammer Fantasy and 40,000 tabletop games fixing the problems there.

yes it is a great cope, also doing gamedev for these fantasy worlds is nice as well

Yes , I daydream a lot. I have multiple universes

Not really into fantasy type stuff but I created my own characters as a substitute for friends.

Yes I daydream a lot, but it's not like I'm able to create my world, I just daydream about a particular scene in a video or things like that.This distracts me a lot though

My daydream are always set in modern world though I don't really get the appeal of fantasy that's why I don't play MMO

Right now I'm imagining being in the Warhammer Fantasy and 40,000 tabletop games fixing the problems there.
Thats not "Creating your fantasy world" that's inserting yourself in someone else's?

I daydream about living in postapocaliptic, war ridden worlds.

I only writed once and it was a shit universe because i have no talent but i used to insert myself in every fantastic world and thought that i was a hero there or some bullshit like that when i was younger

oh btw. is it cucked to imagine yourself as a chad in your fantasy world?. I've seen some threads that argue so. And now I have self doubt and can hardly enjoy daydreaming

I mean a fantasy is supposed to be a fantasy. If I was supposed to inject realism, then might as well go all out and day dream about approaching a foid ,only to be rejected and cucked by a chad.just like irl .

oh btw. is it cucked to imagine yourself as a chad in your fantasy world?. I've seen some threads that argue so. And now I have self doubt and can hardly enjoy daydreaming

I mean a fantasy is supposed to be a fantasy. If I was supposed to inject realism, then might as well go all out and day dream about approaching a foid ,only to be rejected and cucked by a chad.just like irl .
No you can imagine yourself as a chad or you can just make the women you create actually care about personality and not care about appearance.

B90

This is you
And me also

lmao i thought i was the only one. yeah dude i daydream about being in a isekai for the most part

or you can just make the women you create actually care about personality and not care about appearance.
That's a problem for me cuz I always believed your personality and how people choose to interact with you are determined by your physical attributes .

So I can fantasize about it but it isn't as satisfying as actually being attractive.

Not now but I used to when I was a kid. I guess some part of me unconsciously knew that it's over even back then.

Damn. Yes. I take a bunch of anime and basically make a shared universe of them, though the Naruto/HXH worlds act as the primary basis for it. lol

Yes, but I imagine I'm someone completely different.

While i don't consider it a fantasy world i'm truly competitive at vidyas.

The thing i find fascinating is that only skills matters and you WILL be the best if you are the most skilled one. There's no shit like looks/money/status in the way.

Just pure skill. That's why i love destroying noob since before the '00s.

Basically I made up a couple of characters who interact with each other and are put into funny scenarios. Kinda like a friend group.
While i don't consider it a fantasy world i'm truly competitive at vidyas.

The thing i find fascinating is that only skills matters and you WILL be the best if you are the most skilled one. There's no shit like looks/money/status in the way.

Just pure skill. That's why i love destroying noob since before the '00s.
Yes I daydream a lot, but it's not like I'm able to create my world, I just daydream about a particular scene in a video or things like that.This distracts me a lot though

My daydream are always set in modern world though I don't really get the appeal of fantasy that's why I don't play MMO

I'm good at abstract concepts like solving math problems in my head

yet I still can't imagine a world where my life isn't shit.

Yeas i used fo cope with something similar but it lost its magic.

I'm writing my own story