Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Has Anyone Else Been a Wageslave?

SilentSoup

SilentSoup

Officer
★★
I used to work in a big warehouse.  The other people who worked there were all normalfags and they went after me sometimes, but usually they were so busy with each other they didn't pay me too much attention.  They were totally preoccupied making friends with/fucking/fighting each other.  Working there wasn't too bad, other than being feeling tired every time I finished a shift.

I don't think being a wagie is the worst thing, you can make enough money to live in a cozy apartment and buy stuff.  Obviously jobs that involve a lot of social interaction would be too far, but something like working as a security guard at night seems okay. 

What do you think?  Have you ever been a wageslave?

Yes, I was for 13 years.

Other than one temporary IT/office job with shit pay where I was by myself 90% of the time in the wee hours of the morning, every second of every other job was torture. If I ever have to work around a female again, I will either kill myself immediately or go Marc Lepine.

I'm a wageslave right now. Make shit pay in an office full of roasties.

Not full-time. I'd legit kill myself, unless it was a job where no work was required. Part-time, < 20 hours/week, wage slavery is tolerable.

I was a wageslave for 56 weeks; but have been a NEET for over 12 years.

I find most of today's shitty post-outsource jobs intolerable. You either have to deal with phones or customers. Night-watch security requires money and time for a permit, same thing with driving lessons. I am fucked.

I have never been a wage slave a habe been a neet since end of school.

"I'll go for traps" you all do realize that passable traps are even harder to get than women? If you just start fucking disgusting trannys because you can't get a gf you were always just a filthy fag in denial to begin with.

For the past 11 years, don't wanna be homeless or have to fly 1000 miles to move back in with my parents who live in the middle of nowhere.

Yes I'm one right now

I will work a job when I am guarunteed a female

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back