Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel has anyone designed a video game based on incel culture?

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Visionary
★★★★★
Like for example which incorporates chads/brads/etc and stacies/beckies.

Not sure if it should be RTS or RPG or TBS

Was thinking it could involve sex (possibly rape) as a combat mechanic and foids reproducing like in Black and White

thecel made a shitty ''Looksmatch'' game

Final FantERsy

Stardew Valley has Clint the blacksmith and Harvey the doctor who are clear incel cases.

Linus may also be incel.

Whereas Haley and Alex are the archetypal Chad and Stacy.

Emily, Leah and Abigail are high tier Beckys etc.

I want a rape simulator game. Would be pretty based

someone made an incel game a while back and posted it here.
I forgot the name of the game.

someone made an incel game a while back and posted it here.
I forgot the name of the game.
Some basedcel should make a game when you ( the player) gets to:

6291D8AA 31AD 441F 9835 B6B8D1CCFD1E

Based. But since the gaming industry is filled to the brim with soyboys and feminists nowadays, a mission like that wouldn’t be able to pass.
Its sad how 13 year olds thought the mission was awesome, but these so called “adults” get triggered by it.

There's a level in modern warfare 2 called No Russian. It's essentially going ER with they boys.
But it had nothing to do with inceldom, It didn't even exist back then

Last edited:
But it had nothing to do with inceldom, It didn't even exist back then
There were no incels back then? Lol what?
Incels have existed since animals became sexual instead of asexually reproducing.

Inceldom and the blackpill wasn't a thing back in 2009
There were involuntary celibate males since animals started having sex hundreds of millions of years ago.

There were involuntary celibate males since animals started having sex hundreds of millions of years ago.
Don't be low IQ, dude. I'm talking about the terms and ideology. Did you ever see anyone back in 2009 talking about incels when that game came out?

Don't be low IQ, dude. I'm talking about the terms and ideology. Did you ever see anyone back in 2009 talking about incels when that game came out?
Incel isn't an ideology, it just means involuntary celibate.
People might say the blackpill is an ideology, but that's like calling evolutionary biology an ideology. It's scientifically backed.

Stardew Valley has Clint the blacksmith and Harvey the doctor who are clear incel cases.

Linus may also be incel.

Or just gaymaxx and marry the drunken chicken boy
Most based rape game ever, the bathroom level was the best :feelsEhh:

Last edited:

Linus may also be incel.

Not incel chars (too broad) but more based on memes in oveall mechanics, not actual visual novels
RapeLay is probably more ovER-rated than FATAL tbh

neither puts any effort into complex mechanics it's just like "hey we touched on it sorta so give us credit" but it's still pathetic when you compare it to shit like UFC simulators

hell, NES pro wrestling games in the early 90s have more complex grappling mechanics than any rape simulation game produced to date

same with early 90s GURPS martial arts grappling rules compared to FATAL

Fuck FATAL seriously it has the most undeserved reputation for debauchery if you actually read the half-page (out of fucking 900+ fuck) they dedicate to rape it's the most massive disappointment ever put together in dice RPG

you get way better extrapolating from Technical Grappling's physical control points, the mental control points of possession under control and adapting Affliction/Symptoms
I want a rape simulator game. Would be pretty based
as long as it's not shit like "move your mouse to control your dick and the NPC is screaming no" because that's fucking boring

I want shit like she's pulling out a knife and trying to cut off your dick and you need to disarm her without injuring her or something, actual challenge and realistic mechanics

Last edited: