Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Has anyone called you "Baby Pipe?"

T

TruCel4L

Greycel
This has stuck with me for so long.. considering I'm almost 2 years removed from it..But to make a long story short 3 foids and a tallfag from school were fucking around talking shit to each other in a group like setting. This was in the lab and you all know how the lab seating is it's like 2 or 4 people at one table wit their science stuff. They were just joking back and forth and what not..and I could tell the tallfag was attempting to get them to admit they'd be okay with hooking up as he kept mentioning scenarios in a jokingly like way..you know how you can tell someone is mentioning something they want to happen, but joking about it? Anyway as I'm minding my own business he throws out how one of them should "quit being scared and fuck with me" --- immediately (and shes a stacey light to be honest which makes it worse) she goes "Yeah right!!! That nigga probably got baby pipe!!" I was so embarrassed. The worst part was I was caught off guard so I didn't know how to react in the moment, I know my face turned red. I'm also not black, but she said it anyway. This is something that has stuck with me to this day..has anyone else been called this or had something equally embarrassing.. smh

no, the most offending thing I heard was 'eww' when someone asked a foid about me

I have lead pipe.

Good for btfo chads...

What the fuck is that GrAYfag
It’s basically saying someone has the micro penis syndrome. Look it up.. it’s when your Dick is so small you basically don’t have a shaft

Being told you have “baby pipe” in public is honestly crushing.. This is one of the few places.. actually the only I think I’ve fully chronicled the incident since it happened.

Yes.

Observe:

I lived in a youth commune for some time. There, I was harassed/bullied by Tyrone and Chadlito. Tyrone took pictures of my naked body(I was in the male bathroom cleaning myself) and started laughing at my child-like appearance and fairly small phallus size with his roommate. He also threw dice at my room door each night and would play loud "rap" music at maximum volume to disturb me.