Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Has anyone called a suicide hotline?

black_depresso

black_depresso

You won't change reality, friend
-
Ive been wanting to do it kinda, but a bit nervous

anyone done it before?

>Joined Jun 13, 2019

>asking about calling useless jewish suicide hotline full of foids

If you're in the USA this is what will happen -

They will call EMS and place you in a hopsital for "your own safety". They will talk to you and pretend like they care about you. Then a few days / weeks later they will release you out of there and give you a bill for $5k

Yea bro don't worry everything will be alright, just work on your personality and make sure to shower and get a haircut. You'll be alright bro!

I have, and my friend has. When my friend called I think it was as a joke to see what would happen so he said he was gonna slit his throat etc etc and the woman on the line said that she was on coffee break and told him to hold for 5 minutes jfl :lul:

Did it a lot whilst being drunk late at night

They will call EMS and place you in a hopsital for "your own safety". They will talk to you and pretend like they care about you. Then a few days / weeks later they will release you out of there and give you a bill for $5k
basically if you need even more suifuel, you should unironically call the suicide hotline.

Never called it really, but may in the future just to have my own opinion.

Thankfully, in most countries in Europe there is "socialized medicine".

Don't call a suicide hotline, they're only for foids.

dont do it. they migh send u to hospital and shit they will just milk your money :feelstrash:
Don't call a suicide hotline, they're only for foids.
that too they will make u feel ever worse

basically if you need even more suifuel, you should unironically call the suicide hotline.

suicide hotline, because if you're thinking about suicide, you will probably go through with it after talking to them

Nah, blue pill central.

No dude. I always knew they were worthless and nothing but a bunch of virtue signaling bullshit.

I should call them and tell them my plans about taking some anabolic stuff times 1000 to become a monster only in order to kill myself right afterwards.