Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Has Anybody Got Any Recommendations Of Good Games For PS2?

EnglishCel

EnglishCel

Countryside's The Best Cope.
★★
I've got an old PS2 lying around somewhere, so does anyone have any good ideas of games for it? I am open to anything.

Time splitters 2

GTA SA or VC

Need for Speed Underground/Underground 2/ Most Wanted

Dynasty Warriors 3

Gran Turismo 3 A Spec

Time splitters 2

GTA SA or VC

Need for Speed Underground/Underground 2/ Most Wanted

Dynasty Warriors 3

Gran Turismo 3 A Spec
I'll check some of those out.

The tony hawk games (underground 1 & 2, American wasteland, project 8)

Ratchet and clack 1, up your arsenal, going commando, deadlocked (best one)

Burnout 3, Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex (better download undub), FF7 Dirge of Cerberus, Hot Pursuit 2, Tony Hawk Underground 1+2, Ratchet & Clank, Valkyrie Profile 2

The tony hawk games (underground 1 & 2, American wasteland, project 8)

Ratchet and clack 1, up your arsenal, going commando, deadlocked (best one)
Very good list

Manhunt

Time splitters 2

GTA SA. Gran t

Castlevania Curse of darkness.

Resident evil code Veronica X

Manhuntbox.jpg

Games I liked:

Final Fantasy X & XII, Silent Hill 2 & 3, Resident Evil: Code Veronica, Ōkami, Sonic Heroes, Sonic Mega Collection, Sonic Unleashed, Sly Cooper series, Ratchet & Clank trilogy, the Jak & Daxter games, Half-life, Katamari Damacy, Zone of the Enders, Star Wars Battlefront II, Ape Escape 2 & 3, Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex, Burnout 3, Kingdom Hearts II, Klonoa 2: Lunatea’s Veil, Ico, Shadow of the Colossus, and pretty much every single Rockstar game on there including and especially Bully. Note that many of these may not have aged well.

Normie games that I wasn’t a huge fan of but still approve and are better than nothing:

Metal Gear Solid 1 & 2, God of War 1 & 2, the Devil May Cry series, and Splinter Cell stuff.

Gran Turismo 4

Fatal Frame 1,2,3

Darkwatch

Tenchu: Wrath of Heaven

Tenchu: Fatal Shadows

Dragonball Z Budokai 3

Mortal Kombat: Deception

Games I liked:

Final Fantasy X & XII, Silent Hill 2 & 3, Resident Evil: Code Veronica, Ōkami, Sonic Heroes, Sonic Mega Collection, Sonic Unleashed, Sly Cooper series, Ratchet & Clank trilogy, the Jak & Daxter games, Half-life, Katamari Damacy, Zone of the Enders, Star Wars Battlefront II, Ape Escape 2 & 3, Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex, Burnout 3, Kingdom Hearts II, Klonoa 2: Lunatea’s Veil, Ico, Shadow of the Colossus, and pretty much every single Rockstar game on there including and especially Bully. Note that many of these may not have aged well.

Normie games that I wasn’t a huge fan of but still approve and are better than nothing:

Metal Gear Solid 1 & 2, God of War 1 & 2, the Devil May Cry series, and Splinter Cell stuff.
Nice recommendations.