Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Has anybody ever been caught trying out pua stuff?

Copingtillidie

Copingtillidie

CopingHardCel
★★★
I started talking to a girl at the bus and one of my female classmate saw me (i didn't see her though)
Afterwards i went to school and she started talking to me about it with her (who all laughed at me of course,since i'm a 7 which in thot language is a 4).
I was like: ''Whatever dude,idgaf''

How did it happen though ?

i used the bus to go to school and i chatted up a girl

I started talking to a girl at the bus and one of my female classmate saw me (i didn't see her though)
Afterwards i went to school and she started talking to me about it with her (who all laughed at me of course,since i'm a 7 which in thot language is a 4).
I was like: ''Whatever dude,idgaf''

I've been caught by strangers who gave me shit, but never, ever, ever do that shit around people who know you or you see every day. Always go to full-anon place that you can avoid in your everyday life.

Also, chatting up a girl on the bus if done right would not look like PUA. It just looks like you're bored and looking for a convo, unless you are pushing the interaction which is bad game anyways. Wait a while and let her start talking again or it's over anyways. It shows non-neediness and shit.

I meant : how did it turn out ? Did you have an actual positive feedback in the bus ?

And then did the girl back to school have an actual reason to make fun of it or was she just bitching with you for no reason ?

It didn't turn out bad,i don't really look subhuman,didn't get any number though.
She was just bitching

It didn't turn out bad,i don't really look subhuman,didn't get any number though.
She was just bitching
Ok ... Well, at least you had the courage to try, I respect that tbh.

I also used to be "bullied" by some random 5/10 bitches in high school. I still don't know why. Fuck them.
She was just bitching
Ok ... Well, at least you had the courage to try, I respect that tbh.

I also used to be "bullied" by some random 5/10 bitches in high school. I still don't know why. Fuck them.

I wasn't really ''bullied'', i was low status though,so they kinda treated me like shit

I wasn't really ''bullied'', i was low status though,so they kinda treated me like shit
That's what it is to be bullied, but if you're not a foid you have to use " " or say stuffs like "I wasn't really bullied", but in fact you were bullied. Society just don't gives a shit about your case because you don't have a vagina.

No because I'm not a PUAfag

2581117-e-fire-letter.jpg
images

That's what it is to be bullied, but if you're not a foid you have to use " " or say stuffs like "I wasn't really bullied", but in fact you were bullied. Society just don't gives a shit about your case because you don't have a vagina.
Well nobody beat my ass so i think that's a plus

HA-HA you got caught. You got exposed like a lil naked bitch