Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Has anybody else run out of things to do?

JucheApologist

JucheApologist

Supreme Leader of Inceldia
★★★★★
Other than being out for work, I spend my time at home reminiscing on the past and nothing else. I actually enjoy work since It gives me something to do. There's no documentary of interest worth watching, no book worth reading, no friends to hang out with etc.

mogs me for having a past to reminisce on

Have you tried postmaxxing?

Brother do something productive like train yourself to become a warrior. If the time comes when you need to rape a girl in gta you will have the strength necessary

Other than being out for work, I spend my time at home reminiscing on the past and nothing else. I actually enjoy work since It gives me something to do. There's no documentary of interest worth watching, no book worth reading, no friends to hang out with etc.
I'm basically stuck in this loop as well. Just spent four weeks of vacation doing this while rotting, now working again

Also, nostalgia is a form of depression. We're depressed.

Only thing lef to do is kill the Jew niggers that made us like this

Its starting to become that way for me, videogames are my biggest cope but there are times when nothing hits the spot. League of legends always cheers me up tho because the game is garbage but winning ranked games makes me feel a bit of accomplishment.

Getting better at my hobbies is what I do in my free time.

Nope. I'm reading and learning stuff more than ever before. I'm quite inspired. It's a good cope.