Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Has any .is user been to prison?

NearEnd

NearEnd

Ascension or Death
★★★★★
People on here write about their violent fantasies quite often but has any .is user besides @Dr. Autismo gotten in trouble with the law for punching foids, going ER, stealing or even writing their violent fantasies down on here? And if someone did, what did you do and how was your time in prison as an incel?
:feelsLSD:

Nah. I've just been in court once for a really stupid reason.

Too high inhib for that

@Oedipus and I think @zerozerozero

Not me, I'm too high inhib to do anything illegal

People on here write about their violent fantasies quite often but has any .is user besides @Dr. Autismo gotten in trouble with the law for punching foids, going ER, stealing or even writing their violent fantasies down on here? And if someone did, what did you do and how was your time in prison as an incel?
fed?

I would rather be in Prison than wageslave.

@Jason Voorhees did

@VictimofBpillReaper went to prison and has been gay ever since

U 8fhA6u ZnfQn Z

Wait, what did Dr Autismo do ?

Wait, what did Dr Autismo do ?

Too high inhib to commit irl crime.

My shoplifting never gets noticed :feelsjuice: must be a pretty terrible criminal to get caught

I've gotten into trouble with the law since I was in my early teens for running away and fighting.
I spend all day and all night in the cells at the police station, and appeared in court after punching that foid, but I haven't been sent to prison.
Right now, I'm on a 6 month probation with a suspended sentence of 6 weeks and I have to pay compensation to the foid I punched.

Last edited:
He punched a foid apparently

i should have a lot of trouble with what I did online but apparently our intel kikes are too busy dismantling farmer protests

i did 4 years for assaulting foid

3 weeks in minors jail

@Rabbi Schneerson @Qwertyuiop99 @BlackCel_from_ZA

ive never been a prisoner but i had to transport and treat a patient who attempted suicide in jail its the most horrific thing ive ever witnessed.

St. Tres Genco

ive never been a prisoner but i had to transport and treat a patient who attempted suicide in jail its the most horrific thing ive ever witnessed.
Brutal treatment pill

healthcare jobs are osme of the best tbh
after a couple months ill change it to surgical tech and il tell the surgeon to treat incels by giving them lefort 3

after a couple months ill change it to surgical tech and il tell the surgeon to treat incels by giving them lefort 3
Insurances me

Farthest I've gotten was heading to a police station to clear my name after being mistaken for a burglar due to wearing a mask on

Based