Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Has any friend ever tried to hook you up with a female acquaintance or trying to help you leave inceldom more directly?

Has anyone ever tried to help you leave inceldom?

• Yes

• No, but I do/did have IRL "friends" and they did nothing

• No, and I don't have any friends IRL

Results are only viewable after voting.
Blackpincel

Blackpincel

Veteran
★★★★★
This would be interesting to know.

Has anyone ever tried to help you to meet a female, or to help you to "ascend" by any direct means? (trying to get you to pubs, parties, or even helping you to gymcel and looksmax etc)

Not at all man. I was judged for it actually

A stranger (guy) loosely suggested getting me a gf

That is a long story that no one would believe but needless to say nothing happened after that interaction

No.

My so called “friends” would always make fun of me for never having a girlfriend.

But they never did anything to help me.

It’s one of the many reasons that I don’t even want friends anymore.
I was always treated like shit by them.

This would be interesting to know.

Has anyone ever tried to help you to meet a female, or to help you to "ascend" by any direct means? (trying to get you to pubs, parties, or even helping you to gymcel and looksmax etc)
Yes, its the most awkward and pathetic thing I accepted to do. Fuck normies and their plastic relationships

No, I never had any real friends

Only one "tried", but we havent spoken in years now. I say "tried" because he wouldnt tell the foid about me, himself, he just told me to add her number and figure it out myself. I never bothered.

I don't have any friends. And even when I did, none of them would help.

Only one "tried", but we havent spoken in years now. I say "tried" because he wouldnt tell the foid about me, himself, he just told me to add her number and figure it out myself. I never bothered.
You can bet if you were a chadlite/chad he would go the extra mile of introducing you to her first

When people regard you as a genetic failure they don't bother spending much energy in providing help
They do help their chadlite friends however because it benefits them socially

Last edited:
One guy keeps trying to drag me to the gym, he wont introduce me to any of his bitches he has on rotation though.

He gets bored of them and then gets new ones, I can't even get one scrap.

They are never doing it for you. They are doing her a favor. And you should regard this act with extreme suspicion.

If she turns you down, then don't you dare have a problem with it. Your "friends" will side against you. But if you turn her down, your "friends" will harass you because she didn't get her way. Also, when you break up, they will take her side unconditionally, and you will be friendless.

There is an old saying, don't mix family and money. Similarly, don't mix friends and pussy. Don't try to get too many of your needs satisfied in the same place, or you give up too much leverage that can be used against you. Get your money from one place, your friendship elsewhere, your pussy elsewhere.

A good friend of mine in highschool was very concerned I was a virgin my senior year

My friends know it's over for me

A good friend of mine in highschool was very concerned I was a virgin my senior year
What did he try to do to help you? Did he try to introduce you to a girl or to give looksmaxxing tips? Or just bland "advices"?

What did he try to do to help you? Did he try to introduce you to a girl or to give looksmaxxing tips? Or just bland "advices"?
No he did try getting me together with a girl. It didn't work out though (she wasn't interested). Anyways when I moved away and saw him a few years later he asked me if I had lost my virginity to a whore. I ignored the question and he didn't ask ever again

All my friends irl are incels, so that woud be hard