Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Has any foid ever approached you out of sexual interest?

Title

• Total voters
IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-
Title. It can be online or irl.

As for me I’ve never been approached by any foids with an intention to date/fuck me. Cold approaching is not a thing in Germany anyway and you need to be celeb gigachad for foids to take the initiative, kek

fakecel bait :feelshaha::society:

wouldn't be surprised if plenty of members did :feelsseriously::society:

Waiting on a yes vote

No, I have Negroid ancestry.

no because its over for me

only happens to chads

Do you know what website your on ? Jk but wouldn't be surprised if certain fakecels have.

Anybody who says Yes gtfo

nightcore thread would be better, does not mean anything the choices, yes they mean & how? Because of wasting, waste, wasteful, wasting yourself, wasting a period of life, your own fault, the regret can hit you no, hit you now girl gonna hit you back, save it for another day it is the day of exams, just stand there and act wrong! Would you be able to handle it? "Oh, hm, yes? I DONT KNOW", AH, awful mistake, bad wording multiple times, always giving bad responses and bad excuses, blinded by an ideal, so rushed in your daydreaming dont you? Demonic, awful, you degraded yourself, you digged it, you, I!

Yes, I had a really romantic dream when I younger, it happened in a spaceship and we were traveling from Mars to Earth. It was a wet dream. I can't forget it.

of course, all of the time:chad:

It's Incels.is not chads.is you fool!

2 fakecels amoung us

Yes. It was a 23 year old 7/10 brunette high tier Becky. I was sitting on a bench smoking a cigarette and she came sat on my lap.

I'm 19 year old 11/10 gigastacy blonde only so grabbed her by the hair, stood up, and faceplanted her into the concrete.

I felt so disgusted having been in physical contact with such a subhuman. I hope my brocels will not look down on me

A girl in middle school had her friends ask me out but I was taken aback and got nervous so I said no. I regretted it literally seconds later :feelscry: One other time in middle school a girl who would became a stacy was implicitly saying we should go out and I was too autistic to realize it :feelsohgod: But after a growth spurt in junior high my face got fucked up and no girl approached me ever again.