Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

has any drug left a long-lasting positive impact on you?

quinn24

quinn24

Stay asleep
★★★★★
i don't mean like constant use

ive taken LSD before and while those experiences were enjoyable, it didn't matter since what i experienced or thought wasn't really applicable to sober life

krokodil, it rotted my dick off

Pot helped me not to take things too seriously

Really want to try lsd

heroin

im dead now

Last edited:
i don't mean like constant use

ive taken LSD before and while those experiences were enjoyable, it didn't matter since what i experienced or thought wasn't really applicable to sober life

LSD used to mindfuck me.

I used to go to parties and take LSD, watch all the people socialize and have fun, while I sat absolutely alone for 12 hours.

It was before becoming blackpilled, and although music would sound amazing, I used to observe people socialize in groups and think what the hell is wrong with me, why won't anyone bother talking to me.

Back then I didn't realize it was about looks, so I used to think I am mentally inferior to regular people, and under the influence of LSD I used to get into severe mindfucks because of that.

Also one singular LSD trip caused me to gymcel. I was back home following a trip, so I took off my clothes and accidentally looked in the mirror. I was horrified because I had the body of a pregnant woman. Extreme skinnyfat on a thin frame. I never realized how ugly my body looked like. That singlehandedly brought my ass to the gym 2 years ago and I've been gymcelling ever since.

Lately my trips have been fun though. Go to live music shows (psychedelic rock) and take LSD.

Also MDMA is a blast and unlocks god mode with foids, but I won't get into that to avoid the BragHammer.