Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Has any Arab here tried geomaxxing?

N

NT Master

Failed Beta
-
After White men, I actually think Middle Eastern men have the best opportunity to geomaxx or find sex & love in foreign countries. This is for two main reasons. Reason number one is that a lot of West Asians and North Africans look White and can pass for White with effort. Reason number two is Islam.

A lot of Muslims look up to Arabs even if they're not supposed to.This is because Prophet Muhammad was an Arab and Arabic is the holy language of Islam. Arabs who travel to non-Arab but Muslim-majority countries in Africa, South Asia, Southeast Asia, and possibly Europe have improved status with the local peoples and especially women. Casual sex isn't really a thing in Muslim countries but any Arab incels here should try traveling to Malaysia or Bangladesh or Guinea or Bosnia to get a tradwife.

If you hate developing nations, Arabs can also try thugmaxxing in Western Europe but that's a mixed bag.
Food for thought. Although I doubt there are many Arabs here anyway.

Nobody cares you fucking tranny GrAYcel

Martin Lawrence Lol GIF by Martin
Am I wrong?

You're the cumskin version of @NoLooksNoLife always spamming zero effort "dnr" posts and adding nothing of value to this forum, why are you even here if you don't read anything faggot
I did read it you faggot defender

I've heard Saudi men manage to marry Bosnian women because of this, and keep in mind Bosnian women are tall as fuck, taller than the average Saudi man

West european foids love sandnigger cocks

Nobody cares you fucking tranny GrAYcel
You seem mad? Are you upset that some of us are trying to ascend instead of LDARing and racking up 15,000 posts in 6 months?

You seem mad? Are you upset that some of us are trying to ascend instead of LDARing and racking up 15,000 posts in 6 months?
Says the faggot who sits at home posting trannys on .is

As a Arab myself, I don't pass as white I pass as a spic/curry shitskin :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously: No JBA (*Another way of saying JBW*) for me.