Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Has a woman/girl (excluding your close family) ever spoken to you for no reason?

mighty123

mighty123

Greycel
If so, then type number of times, and total duration.

I am quite aged so my count is around 5 - for a total maybe 15 minutes. I dont have to say that they never spoke to me again.

I am quite aged so my count is around 5 - for a total maybe 15 minutes. I dont have to say that they never spoke to me again.
chads.is

i remember one time in uni when this cute girl asked me about java courses or something. No idea why, i guess she just noticed i was sitting alone by myself and wanted to make it less awkward for me

i remember one time in uni when this cute girl asked me about java courses or something. No idea why, i guess she just noticed i was sitting alone by myself and wanted to make it less awkward for me
in my case it was:
1. I was alone, and was listening to some song and she asked what I was listening. The talk maybe lasted 30s to 60s
2. I was also alone, reading some comic or something, and she talked to me about something - I think it was a longest talk ever - maybe 10 minutes. It was so long ago, I dont remember ever talking to her again.
3. A girl at uni was to be in my group and for some reason she had to write something on a paper, and used my knee as something like a table. So it wasnt actually a talk. In this group there was also one looser like me and a chad, so he had all the attention. And now for the best part!!! We were going to some conference, and at the hotel - we had two rooms, and guess what - I was in a room with that girl !! (yeah!! :)) - she was not even mildly interested in any talking interaction with me. She was rather sorry that chad didnt choose this room earlier - but he was actually married... Anyway I had a great laugh at her that she had to share room with such a looser like me.
4. This happend when I was jogging, a women asked me something, maybe if I was training for some runns, and then just run her way. For all that years of jogging I had only one talk with someone.
5. I dont quite remember now.

Yes, and it means nothing. Women will talk to almost anyone just to hear the sound of their own voice. They'll even talk to you before making fun of you behind your back.

Yes, and it means nothing. Women will talk to almost anyone just to hear the sound of their own voice. They'll even talk to you before making fun of you behind your back.
No girl or woman ever was making fun of me behind my back, or I don't know of it.

The only time a woman made a laugh at me was when a chad was beating me. I remember how she had fun of this. I made a small revenge on her a year later, but I don't think she even noticed it. Actually I don't remember ever speaking with her.

No girl or woman ever was making fun of me behind my back, or I don't know of it.

The only time a woman made a laugh at me was when a chad was beating me. I remember how she had fun of this. I made a small revenge on her a year later, but I don't think she even noticed it. Actually I don't remember ever speaking with her.

You should throw a rock through her window or damage her car to make sure you get the revenge that's over due.