Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Has a Woman Ever Made You Laugh?

• Thread starter Deleted member 25513
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 25513

Self-banned
-
Has a hole ever made you genuinely laugh? I can’t think of a single time where I ever laughed at a woman’s expense. They are just so unfunny. There is a reason there has never been a high earning and well regarded female comedian without virtue signaling. They are creatures that simply can’t understand humor

The posts title is more funny than any woman to me

Never. I don't even have to think about it.

I remember some foid said "penis" and it was so awkward because she expected me and my group of my friends to laugh. She was pretty hot too, it was just so goddamn unfunny.

Yeah
when i saw one get executed by a south american gang lol

It has happened, but most of the women I'm friends with have identical dark humor to me. Outside of them, not at all.

Never when it comes to intended comedic efforts since all true blackpillers know foids cannot be funny. I only laugh when they are involved in a tragic event such as a fatal accident, or if they are genuinely suffering.

Yes. Only one. And that was this year. She was genuinely funny, probably has something to do with the fact she was a ginger.

Yes. Only one. And that was this year. She was genuinely funny, probably has something to do with the fact she was a ginger.
Mogs me at being friends with foids

Mogs me at being friends with foids
She was a classmate; not a friend. But I did have female friends in high school. But we never hung out after school or anything. So are they really friends then?

Yeah if I find something funny regardless of who says it I'll probably laugh.
Foids are inadvertently funny too especially when they take themselves too seriously.

this forum is full of chads in denial
Cope, I am a truecel (I posted proof here last month) and I had a lot of female friends in high school. Still nobody ever liked me romantically. Has nothing to do with your looks, but everything with your ability to socialize. If I was quiet and shy, I'd not have had any female friends in high school. Simple as that.

She was a classmate; not a friend. But I did have female friends in high school. But we never hung out after school or anything. So are they really friends then?
Mogs me at talking to foids without them being utterly repulsed by you

Mogs me at talking to foids without them being utterly repulsed by you
When they're still in high school, they are not THAT obsessed with looks. Proof: my oneitis dated a literal manlet (5 ft).

Cope, I am a truecel (I posted proof here last month) and I had a lot of female friends in high school. Still nobody ever liked me romantically. Has nothing to do with your looks, but everything with your ability to socialize. If I was quiet and shy, I'd not have had any female friends in high school. Simple as that.
I wish having female friends automatically made me a Chad.

Still a gigaMOG considering people like me with no foid interaction entire life

When they're still in high school, they are not THAT obsessed with looks. Proof: my oneitis dated a literal manlet (5 ft).
True but most of them visibly hated me so idk

It has happened, but most of the women I'm friends with have identical dark humor to me. Outside of them, not at all.
You Have Fukcing female friends man, such fakecel you’re only here for the fun
I know girls who dated manlets who are mostly thugs

-> Implying foids joke when you are around
In short: no.

You Have Fukcing female friends man, such fakecel you’re only here for the fun
Can't believe I've been LARPing for three years, lmao.

If anything, I'm a direct contradiction to anything that those bluepilled cucks say. Saying that "it's impossible for incels to have female friends" is only proving their retarded, regurgitated personality meme point.

Can't believe I've been LARPing for three years, lmao.

If anything, I'm a direct contradiction to anything that those bluepilled cucks say. Saying that "it's impossible for incels to have female friends" is only proving their retarded, regurgitated personality meme point.
You sound super fake tho

yep. Once a hole told me that "Women deserve rights". And I swear I've never laughed so hard in my entire life before.

Yes, man females can be around you what the fuck is this? And you have a social circle not with man but females
You're taking this entirely out of context. My high school social circle was like seven dudes (two who eventually moved) and three women, who I met through one of the dudes, who was a high tier normie.

I technically don't have those women as irl friends anymore though, since I moved to a different college than them.

You're taking this entirely out of context. My high school social circle was like seven dudes (two who eventually moved) and three women, who I met through one of the dudes, who was a high tier normie.

I technically don't have those women as irl friends anymore though, since I moved to a different college than them.
nice LaRp Account