Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Has a toilet ever called you bro or dude?

SparkLight

SparkLight

Can’t KREMPI
Brutal if you have been called bro or dude because this is another sign that it’s lights out on any potential thing on top of their tsunami of ridiculous standards that they have.

No. Foids don't talk to me anyway, only those that are paid to.

Yes, foid even said that it is also my bro

I never was that close to a foid that she would call me anything

Foid has called me dude before.

When a woman calls you "bro" or "dude" (yes, for those here who women speak to at all) it means she sees herself on the same level of being a man as you. Meaning, it's over.

They've called me many things over the years.

No I don’t talk to them

No, they either call me daddy or inkler

yes i tihnk ive heard it once in my life, not that holes talk to me a lot

ive been called that multiple times by my past female friends. not a single one of them saw me as a sexual being. only genetic trash that should be genocided.

In my language there is a more aggressive word a bitch used to call me, although she wasn't really my friend
When a woman calls you "bro" or "dude" (yes, for those here who women speak to at all) it means she sees herself on the same level of being a man as you. Meaning, it's over.
High iq

Last edited:
:yes::yes::yes::feelsrope:

yes, and they've all been degereate whores.

ive been called that multiple times by my past female friends. not a single one of them saw me as a sexual being. only genetic trash that should be genocided.
Brutal if you don’t meet their criteria they’ll only see you as disposable waste that can be replaced at any second

No. But foids that call you “bro” or “dude” aren’t worth it anyway. They’re not really tomboys, and only do it to “smash gender norms”