Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Has a Girl Ever Said "KILL YOURSELF" IRL

• Thread starter Heightframeface
  • Start date
Heightframeface

Heightframeface

Banned
-
Not in a way of jest either. This has to be the ultimate blackpill of being genetic garbage.

It's happened to me a few times. Once in middle school and a bit more from the popular Stacies in high school. It always happened when I broke out from acne, and the bitches would call me pizzaface over and over again. Of course guys would do it too, but to hear it from the people who are going to be future mothers is just sickening.

BUT I GUESS IT WAS JUST MY POOR PERSONALITY /s

I look too masculine for that to happen. I think the girls are afraid I would rape them.

That being said, their actions speak louder than words. And their actions definitely say I should kill myself

a girl has told people (other girls around me to stop bullying me) because "he might kill himself or other girls said i might commit suicide or shoot up the school / but i never had a foid tell me to kill myself...

my formal/prom date told me to kys. i didn't drive her home afterwards. she had to ring her parents and get them to drive her home from the function imao lolol
Brutal. I hope these hoes get acid attacked someday, and that's not even enough punishment

naw when they were bullying me they always acted like they wern't.

Luckily no.

Only been told to kill myself by geeks on WoW.

In real life only once. I was walking through the halls in middle-school during class, so the halls were empty. Except there were a group of girls sitting around giggling. They mockingly called out to me, and I ignored them. They told me to kill myself.

Another time I was in art class, hiding out in the back room. I hated being around people, so would go into the closet area when I could. A girl came back there to get some supplies and told me I shouldn't be in there. I ignored her. She called me a faggot. I loved it - you can really rile up people if you ignore them.

Gee, this reminds me of another story. In middle-school our lockers were so slim that we couldn't use them when the adjacent locker was open. There was this girl's right next to mine, and she always hogged the whole space, casually chatting while I was late for the bus. I missed the bus home a few times because she waited till the last minute to close her door so I could get in. Anyway, I was with a friend and the same thing happened, I turned to him and said, "See, this is what I was talking about." She overheard, walked right up to me, and said, "I'm a girl and I can do whatever I want and you can't do anything about it!" Then she slapped me in the face. She immediately looked scared and backed off, probably sensing she had gone too far. Oh that was some rage. I already severely disliked girls so I so so so wanted to kill her.

Anyway, I did what I was supposed to and tattled on her to the teachers and my mom. No one did anything. So, I thought, if that ever happens again I am going to beat the fuck out of whatever bitch does it. But no woman has ever confronted me in any way since then.

Last edited:
In real life only once. I was walking through the halls in middle-school during class, so the halls were empty. Except there were a group of girls sitting around giggling. They mockingly called out to me, and I ignored them. They told me to kill myself.

Another time I was in art class, hiding out in the back room. I hated being around people, so would go into the closet area when I could. A girl came back there to get some supplies and told me I shouldn't be in there. I ignored her. She called me a faggot. I loved it - you can really rile up people if you ignore them.

Gee, this reminds me of another story. In middle-school our lockers were so slim that we couldn't use them when the adjacent locker was open. There was this girl's right next to mine, and she always hogged the whole space, casually chatting while I was late for the bus. I missed the bus home a few times because she waited till the last minute to close her door so I could get in. Anyway, I was with a friend and the same thing happened, I turned to him and said, "See, this is what I was talking about." She overheard, walked right up to me, and said, "I'm a girl and I can do whatever I want and you can't do anything about it!" Then she slapped me in the face. She immediately looked scared and backed off, probably sensing she had gone too far. Oh that was some rage. I already severely disliked girls so I so so so wanted to kill her.

Anyway, I did what I was supposed to and tattled on her to the teachers and my mom. No one did anything. So, I thought, if that ever happens again I am going to beat the fuck out of whatever bitch does it. But no woman has ever confronted me in any way since then.

School is fucking hell for people who are deemed "inferior" to others. I had a few similar experiences... I was always that "potential school shooter" stereotype, the punching bag for everyone else. Spent countless lunches just sitting in the toilets, alone, and putting up with a shit-ton of classmates harassing, taunting and mocking me. I'm just glad that despite all of that, you made it through school, you escaped. Life is still shit but trust me I would prefer the life I have now, being out of high school, than ever spending another day in high school ever again. I think I was still in high school to this day I would have offed-myself by now.

OT: A girl hasn't told me that...luckily... I have been told to do so by a guy though, and I have even said to a girl before, "it's people like you who make me wish I could kill myself."

I'm not sure if a girl, specifically, has, but I've certainly been told to kill myself before.

Yes, my sister.

yes, numerous times in school

Luckily I haven't been told to kms. But I've been called ugly to my face quite a few times.

more times than I can count

If you're subhuman, all women subconsciously want you to kill yourself.

No but I think when they say something about looks it's more hurtful

my formal/prom date told me to kys. i didn't drive her home afterwards. she had to ring her parents and get them to drive her home from the function imao lolol
wow, story please

Female members of my own race say “Get the fuck gone from dis planet Ugly ass nigga big ole facts right there”

Its the truth, wish i had listened wouldve saved me a lot less suffering. Now im a bit numb and cope.

Nope, I'm ignored for the most part. Maybe it's the one time being tall & gymcelling actually helped me? They're intimidated or something

mostly random people in the street and public transportation.