Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Has a girl ever deleted your comment?

Curious0

Curious0

Banned
-
When I was 13 I had her as an Internet friend (I never sent her pics of me, so don't delete this thread because of bragging knajjd). She posted a picture on Instagram with the caption "Why can't boobs give me the bra look without actually having to wear a bra" and I commented trying to be funny "you need sum milk" and she deleted it.
This triggered me for a second to be honest. Post a dumb caption, expect a dumb comment. :feelshmm:
Has someone ever done this to you?

i have a milk allergy
no more suckin cows off for you

I wonder why she deleted it...

no bro
there was this foid on steam that played garrys mod with my steam friends who i fucking hated so i made alts to call her a whore then she figured it was me because i was an obvious sperg and said she will report me to the police
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

no bro
there was this foid on steam that played garrys mod with my steam friends who i fucking hated so i made alts to call her a whore then she figured it was me because i was an obvious sperg and said she will report me to the police
:feelskek::feelskek:

No but when I had the normiebook 5 foids, 2 from highschool and 3 from college, deleted me from their friends list

I wonder why she deleted it...
She's definitely annoyed by me. Fuck I used to like her a lot but it's over now. She never responds to my memes.
She probably got to know a chad. She was a virgin all the time and complained to me that she wants to get fucked by a chad.

She probably got to know a chad
You don't belong here, go learn the redpill then come back here.

She was a virgin all the time and complained to me that she wants to get fucked by a chad.
You are (were) seen as a true beta guy to her tbh

That is a currytier comment bro

You are (were) seen as a true beta guy to her tbh
I know dude. I did not even try to come across as a sexual being to her. I have no friends in real life so I needed someone to talk to. I told her about how my ugliness makes me feel. I told her I'm an incel tbh.

I know dude. I did not even try to come across as a sexual being to her. I have no friends in real life so I needed someone to talk to. I told her about how my ugliness makes me feel. I told her I'm an incel tbh.
Wow, you told her that you are an incel? JFL, from then on you are nothing to her

Women despise virgins, everyone knows that. Never talk in real life about yourself being a virgin. Never. Ever.

Wow, you told her that you are an incel? JFL, from then on you are nothing to her

Women despise virgins, everyone knows that. Never talk in real life about yourself being a virgin. Never. Ever.
I don't know her in reallife. We only texted. I only started being a pussy to her (talking about my ugliness, inceldom) the last time we texted, so around 5 months ago. It's over now and I don't care. I did not want anything sexual from her that's why I was so open to her about my "feelings". I know that showing weakness turns all women off.

And wtf of course I'm going to tell people in real life I'm a virgin. If someone asks, I'm not going to lie. Virginity is written on my face. Nobody would believe me if I said I had sex.
I'd even hold a ted talk about my virginity, I don't care.

it's obvious why she deleted it and this thread is autistic
I don't know her in reallife. We only texted. I only started being a pussy to her (talking about my ugliness, inceldom) the last time we texted, so around 5 months ago. It's over now and I don't care. I did not want anything sexual from her that's why I was so open to her about my "feelings". I know that showing weakness turns all women off.

And wtf of course I'm going to tell people in real life I'm a virgin. If someone asks, I'm not going to lie. Virginity is written on my face. Nobody would believe me if I said I had sex.
I'd even hold a ted talk about my virginity, I don't care.

ur fucking 14

Makes sense, how did you two "meet"?

E: Boyo, you are 14?! JFL ngl

Are you 14 years old???? Really????

Cant understand why mods allow kids here. Worst thing ever.

I met her on kik. It's a texting app. I was 13 when we started texting so it's a long time ago. I'm 18.

I'm not 14:giga:
Sorry, false alarm by @Indari

She posted a picture on Instagram with the caption "Why can't boobs give me the bra look without actually having to wear a bra" and I commented trying to be funny "you need sum milk" and she deleted it.
This triggered me for a second to be honest.
If it was chad she would've told him how witty he is and to PM her. Sub6's are only allowed to leave low iq soy comments like "how beautiful."

If it was chad she would've told him how witty he is and to PM her. Sub6's are only allowed to leave low iq soy comments like "how beautiful"
True. I don't get why everyone says this comment is autistic. It was quite funny in my opinion.

no bro
LMAOOOOOOO that is something I would do.

i dont comment on foids photos so no, but ive noticed there always seems to be a lot of comments on them from incel looking guys. i think they like to flex how many orbiters they have

i dont comment on foids photos so no, but ive noticed there always seems to be a lot of comments on them from incel looking guys. i think they like to flex how many orbiters they have
These incel looking guys do the complete opposite of what I did. They post comments like "Beautiful sweetheart" while I post negging meme comments.
This girl has 0 orbiters apparently. Only girls comment on her pics.

I'll let you figure that one out for yourself.
Id like to know your reasoning through PM
This girl has 0 orbiters apparently. Only girls comment on her pics.
That's because she doesn't know wtf she's doing. She doesn't know how to tease man or string one along.

Probably paranoid of all guys trying to rape her and just using her for sex. It wouldn't be an issue if she was a natural born whore.

Last edited:
Id like to know your reasoning through PM

That's because she doesn't know wtf she's doing. She doesn't know how to tease man or string one along.

Probably paranoid of all guys trying to rape her and just using her for sex. It wouldn't be an issue if she was a natural born whore.
She's very sexual actually but she only wants to get fucked by chad, but chad does not want her because chads have better options. She's bisexual so I guess she'll just go for stacy then.

She's very sexual actually but she only wants to get fucked by chad, but chad does not want her because chads have better options. She's bisexual so I guess she'll just go for stacy then.
Typical mentally ill modern foid.