Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Harvey Weinstein REPORTED to have coronavirus.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★

I say "reported" because I remember what happened to Epstein. Now, Weinstein is a man of the world, he probably did come in contact with someone who had the virus. But you know what else? It's convenient. He's 68 years old, already infirm, coronavirus is already deadly to old people. He's old AND has pre-existing conditions. So it would be very believable for him to die suddenly.

And why kill him? Other than the fact that many people hate him? Because he's connected. He almost certainly knows things. Why kill him? For the same reason you kill Epstein. I don't need to tell you Weinstein is doomed, conspiracy or not. But watch for cracks in the process, that's all I'm saying.

Very few celebrities have been tested positive. As far as I know there is Tom Hanks, Idris Elba and a NBA player.

And you're telling me that Weinstein is one of them, a guy who went to jail *before* the outbreak ? That is just hard to believe, especially considering that indeed many people would probably rather see him dead.

And why kill him? Other than the fact that many people hate him? Because he's connected. He almost certainly knows things. Why kill him? For the same reason you kill Epstein. I don't need to tell you Weinstein is doomed, conspiracy or not. But watch for cracks in the process, that's all I'm saying.
Dis b y they want this website taken down

Didnt knew that