Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Harvard has Taylor swift courses for femoids

Modern Education :feelsclown:

The wage gap is opressing them sweaty

Clown world strikes again

Reason why theres no point in going to gayniversity/gayllege

its hilarious how these days someone can completely waste their life and still somehow have an ego and false sense of accomplishment since theyre le harvard professor

Reason why theres no point in going to gayniversity/gayllege
degrees will help you if you dont have important social connections. Not useless degrees like taylor swift or gender studies or whatnot but all good employers nowdays get like a 100.000 applications and the ones with lower education just get thrown in the trash immediatly

I wonder how much Harvard tuition is. :feelskek:

dipshits actually pay $50k+ to go to (((college))) for useless shit like this
What's worse is jobs require you to get degrees despite them unrelated to the job.

how tf can't people see college is a scam at this point

Jfl at the absoulute state of the west.The course is also studied by a fucking tranny lmao.

Course:

Tranny that studies the course:
So they have a whole fucking college course based around Taylor Swift? Honestly not too surprising based on how absolutely cucked these modern universities are, especially "elite" Ivy League ones like Harvard or Yale. Why do they get to keep their prestigious titles when they act this fucking stupid? But why should I be surprised? Those universities are the progenitors and breeding grounds for a lot of modern soyciety's bullshit, such as LGBTQIAP+ discourse and such.

They should have courses on the blackpill and lookism and hypergamy instead.

dipshits actually pay $50k+ to go to (((college))) for useless shit like this
Yeah and that's like per semester probably. They may as well throw their money into a fire.

degrees will help you if you dont have important social connections. Not useless degrees like taylor swift or gender studies or whatnot but all good employers nowdays get like a 100.000 applications and the ones with lower education just get thrown in the trash immediatly
Yeah i agree brocel but one thing ill say is theres people with bachelor's working at some fast food lol. College or uni should be for people who want to have a career yk. Plus debt is a huge thing in which majority of dumbasses go to college or uni because boomers have told them to. "The only way you'll be successful is if you graduate college or university" . Meanwhile they are working a job that pays low while indebted with college etc.

"Educated" Americans btw

She dates white men so they will too :feelsthink:

It may be the "boomer" in me but I remember when college was supposed to teach you REAL things, like job skills, prep for post-graduate, physics, etc

Back then, the "useless" degrees were arts and philosophy. Nowadays those degrees are gold.

Harvard was always a worthless shithole, but they had strong connections for marketing their woke garbage.

back in the 90's all nigger TV shows such as family matters, and fresh prince of bell air, spammed the Harvard university brand.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back