Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Harrassed some sluts at an event

TFDinGTA

TFDinGTA

Officer
Capture

I went to this stupid ass ethnic event cause my family kinda insisted I do, I was bored out of my fuckin mind (I am 19 most ppl there were either oldfags or giga zoomers) so i went up to these sluts that looked my age I was sort of drunk at the time so i went to them and call them fat bitches the one on the red dress got so fuckin pissed threatened to call the authorities or what not on me, then after a while there were like 4 fucking holes following me the entire event trying to get me to apologize(I just ignored them and walked off the entire time) i saw one of the actual fat girls(the girl behind the red dress slut) cryin while they were getting food from a far, this honestly made me feel so good for the rest of the month that i made some sluts feel insecure

View attachment 1178932

I went to this stupid ass ethnic event cause my family kinda insisted I do, I was bored out of my fuckin mind (I am 19 most ppl there were either oldfags or giga zoomers) so i went up to these sluts that looked my age I was sort of drunk at the time so i went to them and call them fat bitches the one on the red dress got so fuckin pissed threatened to call the authorities or what not on me, then after a while there were like 4 fucking holes following me the entire event trying to get me to apologize(I just ignored them and walked off the entire time) i saw one of the actual fat girls(the girl behind the red dress slut) cryin while they were getting food from a far, this honestly made me feel so good for the rest of the month that i made some sluts feel insecure
Giga based should have grape them on the spot

lifefuel for bullycells

dangerously based
:feelsdevil:

Based. I hope the fat bitch cut herself that day. The rope calls to her, but I think she'll break any ligature she ties herself to. :feelskek:

Good work brocel!

Based, over here you'd get fined and most likely jailed.

Cruel world, how dare they ask you to apologise, they should make her apologise for being a dumb fat cunt