Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Harmony is the single greatest feature in determining looks.

KV-

KV-

OfficER
★★★★
The included picture is the subhumanity of my eyes, the first in a smile and the second straightfaced. the other is a symmetrical rendition of blackops2cel made with paint. Notice how I featuremog him in almost every respect but race, but he looks FAR superior to me. Why? An ugly but symmetrical human can at least be classified as human. Meanwhile, a lack of symmetry will INSTANTLY trigger in the minds of others something is WRONG and OTHERWORLDLY with someone as a result of the contrast of their two halves, as lack of symmetry is a common result of disfiguring accidents and crippling birth defects. If one was to look up celebs that lack harmony the results they would get are Tom Cruise and Ryan Gosling, who look ALMOST EXACTLY THE SAME on both sides. Meanwhile if one was too look up ugly faces, the SINGLE most common feature would be lack of harmony (See link).
Death sentence
Bocel symmetrical

im a harmonycel

You look like you’d be cool to play mmorpgs or FPS games with tbh.idk why. Also, eye area is just “Asian” black ops cel is a European guy with jumbled features.i pretty sure their is a treatment that Asians get to make their eyelids less visible and more European looking I forget the name

You look like you’d be cool to play mmorpgs or FPS games with tbh.idk why. Also, eye area is just “Asian” black ops cel is a European guy with jumbled features.i pretty sure their is a treatment that Asians get to make their eyelids less visible and more European looking I forget the name
What fps do you play, i have PC and Xbox, but my PC cannot run most shooters

I have a pc rn (but low end)but I sold my gaming pc 2 years ago. I had s ps4 but I sold that when I was in need of money close to being homeless. I mostly play on my pc and phone (iPhone SE)
What fps do you play, i have PC and Xbox, but my PC cannot run most shooters

I have a pc rn (but low end)but I sold my gaming pc 2 years ago. I had s ps4 but I sold that when I was in need of money close to being homeless. I mostly play on my pc and phone (iPhone SE)
U wanna play sometime? I mobile game whenever I am on public transit and I have too little NT for incels.is

damn its over

U wanna play sometime? I mobile game whenever I am on public transit and I have too little NT for incels.is
Sure, bro. I play toram online, PUBG,rules of survival, FPS . I also play emulators just for funsies.
What games you currently playing now?

Sure, bro. I play toram online, PUBG,rules of survival, FPS . I also play emulators just for funsies.
What games you currently playing now?
Fuck... I wanted to play pubg but my phone model is too old. On my phone I play a moba called mobile legends and a gacha style game called "dungeon boss'

Fuck... I wanted to play pubg but my phone model is too old. On my phone I play a moba called mobile legends and a gacha style game called "dungeon boss'
Cool, ima check em later,:feelsokman:

Get that eyelid asian surgery. Jump by 2 points. Thank me l8r

Incels are a product of God playing with the Oblivion character generator.