Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hardship is Inevitable

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Hardship is Inevitable if you’re an average person you will face hardship at least once no point in trying to avoid it rather you move out at or at 25 either way you’re gonna experience some sort of pain and Sorrow in life what matters is rather you decide to keep trying or give up no matter how many times I’ve been knocked down I always get back up to take more punishment from life instead of giving up like any normal person would

Hardship is Inevitable if you’re an average person you will face hardship at least once no point in trying to avoid it rather you move out at or at 25 either way you’re gonna experience some sort of pain and Sorrow in life what matters is rather you decide to keep trying or give up no matter how many times I’ve been knocked down I always get back up to take more punishment from life instead of giving up like any normal person would
I'm sorry but you need to use punctuation, it's hard to read whatever the hell you're saying

"Inceldom Discussion"

Water, in my opinion. :feelsjuice: