Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Hardcore religious people (Mormons/Christians): Men=Virgins. Women=Sluts.

B

bluecollarCEL

Recruit
Every single family I have known who is hardcore into religion has the same outcome. Usually these people have a ton of fucking kids because that's just what they do. And without fail you always see this: ALL of the sons are virgins when they get married. ALL of the daughters are not.

Now of course they aren't as slutty as normal chicks, but I guarantee you every big into religion chick you see has had MINIMUM 3 guys cocks in her cunt before she eventually finds her husband.

Now of course they aren't as slutty as normal chicks, but I guarantee you every big into religion chick you see has had MINIMUM 3 guys cocks in her cunt before she eventually finds her husband.

3? That's it? 3?

Any girl with only 3 cocks is an angel in 2018.

LMAO three, if i met a girl thats body count is LEGIT three i'd legit betabuxx for her.

Guys i'm not talking about regular girls. I'm saying HARDCORE religious girls. So I think 3 is a reasonable number unless my oldcel ass is out of touch and even super religious girls are total sluts now.

Yeah but the problem is that both the family and the society needs to be religious, if not as you can see it'a futile effort, men will understand because we are not society but personally driven while females are just fucking retarded sheep

lol maybe 3 cocks a year , and even that's stretching it

Yeah but the problem is that both the family and the society needs to be religious, if not as you can see it'a futile effort, men will understand because we are not society but personally driven while females are just fucking retarded sheep
Throughout the majority of the past couple of millennia, truly starting arguably with the First Council of Nicaea(although it's debatable, there are certainly examples of structure and some semblance of proto orthodoxy prior to this), Christianity was reorganized to act as a structure for the Romans, and eventually Europe as a whole. It's not the belief that seemed to matter, only adherence to a codified society. That's much of the reason you'll see Christian foids acting like degenerates, they never cared about faith, just appeasing societal norms.

I'm not really criticizing this form of traditionalism, as I actually prefer it to the modern west, but it's not really a "good" only a lesser of two evils.

Every single family I have known who is hardcore into religion has the same outcome. Usually these people have a ton of fucking kids because that's just what they do. And without fail you always see this: ALL of the sons are virgins when they get married. ALL of the daughters are not.

3? Hahahaha. If she fucks one guy she will feel it js acceptable to fuck more, as long as nobody knows.
Can confirm.
"Please insert radical muslim quote here" so I can reply with "High IQ"

those super-christian dudes are easily the biggest cucks/fags in america