Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hardcore feminist/SJW Swedish journalist killed and dismembered.

D

DonkeyPunch

Officer
★★
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/01/16/kim-wall-murder-danish-inventor-formally-charged-in-unusual-and-extremely-gross-case.html 

They were alone on a submarine. I'm guessing she rejected his advances and he snapped.

Attachments

• 1519133714187.jpg
    1519133714187.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 167
Well at least he still got to murdER her pussy

Yoyo said:
Well at least he still got to murdER her pussy

I'm guessing he had sex with her corpse.

Old news tbh. How do you know she was a feminist\SJW?

Suicel said:
Old news tbh. How do you know she was a feminist\SJW?

She's Swedish and female for a start lol. But I also saw some of her articles and it was always about colonialism or placing some foreign country/culture on a pedestal and bashing the US.

She got what she deserved, he proved he was the true alpha male.

lol what a homicide noob. All he had to do was toss her overboard and claim ignorance. Clean up any DNA evidence. That's like the optimal murder locale. They wouldn't be able to prove anything. Like Natalie Wood's death.

Eh shes not nordic so idc, waste of a fuckholr but at least not waste of genes aswell

hehe xd said:
Eh shes not nordic so idc, waste of a fuckholr but at least not waste of genes aswell

She's Swedish.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back