Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

hard working, successful, driven people make me want to die

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
i just want to ldar

people with self confidence and drive to actually go out and get laid make me want to go elliot

the thought of putting selfies of myself on tinder makes my skin crawl

The term "young professionals" makes me cringe. Most of these people either have great genetics and/or great upbringings

gorilla-office.jpg

Definitely, where the fuck do they get all their energy from. They make me feel guilty for LDARing

Damn ikr, all that energy they have from being attractive. Just kill me.

Working hard enough to lessen your opportunities.

I love your signature btw.

I'm a hard working and successful person and it's aboslutely worthless because the are other bbetter successufl people than me with gfs and happy lives. It's all about GIRLFRIEND

Just do what you want

What's funny is that your going to have to compete against those people. Anyways, good luck OP.

When you get pussy and validation on a consistent basis or just bluepilled af than it's easy for you to succeed, also growing up with stable functional household in upper middle class will do that, and on top of everything being white will give you so much drive because you subconsciously feel superior than everybody

Especially when they mock you for not being like them.

I work hard, I'm driven, but I'm not rewarded for it.

not large enough pic to fap to

When you get pussy and validation on a consistent basis or just bluepilled af than it's easy for you to succeed, also growing up with stable functional household in upper middle class will do that, and on top of everything being white will give you so much drive because you subconsciously feel superior than everybody