Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory hard workers are usually giga simps

W

wei#3959

Banned
-
wish i had realized this sooner and not put in much effort into my life.

before, all the hard work that i did was to ensure that i was presentable and worthy of offering myself to roast beef flaps. extremely cucked.

now i realize that logically all men do is pay, whether for their looks, effort or whatever

They are just oldcels who managed to impregnate foids , Just puppets under their instincts. :smonk:

Imagine working hard in this clown world. :feelskek:

Chad doesn't do a god damn thing except existing and commenting things.

They are just oldcels who managed to impregnate foids , Just puppets under their instincts. :smonk:
i know millenials and zoomers around my age that are hard workers.

perhaps cause i'm mainly around deathnics though

i didnt talk to foids at my old job and worked hard and my boss expected more out of me

i didnt talk to foids at my old job and worked hard and my boss expected more out of me
why though lol. unnecessary

i did work giga hard at jobs i had before though (tryhard)

why though lol. unnecessary

i did work giga hard at jobs i had before though (tryhard)
well i wasnt working hard the job was piss easy and i did the job to kill time it ends up making you finish allot of the work

based. they work hard to pay for things which only matter to increase their status in the society.