Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Hard work vs genetics

Deleted member 250

Deleted member 250

Left the Incel Community
-
“Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard.”

I wonder if the guys who spout all this inspirational bullshit, the basketball, football, soccer, and track players, would be saying the same shit if they were destined to be under 6 feet, or struggle with putting on muscle without rousing, or being born with extreme deformities.
39AB8A2B 5716 4251 9267 DFBD9184D521

Picture is for fucking ants apparently.

Hard work is cope

Here's proper resolution. It's over for antcels
CkW9vlf

People should have the right to know if they're genetically gifted or handicapped, so that they don't waste their time trying to imitate people who are just not like them.

In my country, any kind of genetic test is strictly regulated, meaning that only a doctor can prescribe it, only if he suspects a disease, and only him will know the results.

It's as if they want subhumans to continue deluding themselves into thinking they are normal.

Last edited:
If you to put such effort at all to begin with then it's over

Working hard will get someone with bad genetics to about half the quality of life that someone with good genetics achieves by doing nothing.

"hard work" is the BIGGEST lie and cope to ever exist. Total, and utter scam.

Anybody who says that cope line you mentioned is a moron and needs to go back to special Ed.

People should have the right to know if they're genetically gifted or handicapped, so that they don't waste their time trying to imitate people who are just not like them.

In my country, any kind of genetic test is strictly regulated, meaning that only a doctor can prescribe it, only if he suspects a disease, and only him will know the results.

It's as if they want subhumans to continue deluding themselves into thinking they are normal.
Everything is done for a reason. Society is set up that way for a reason. Because the people in charge know what would happen otherwise.

Last edited:
Hard work is the biggest cope used for normies.

you should receive economic compensation for ugliness and lower height as they lower your earning potential significantly

you should receive economic compensation for ugliness and lower height as they lower your earning potential significantly

I don't want monetary compensation. I want to stop paying taxes that benefit sex havers.