Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] [Hard To Swallow Edition] What emotions do you feel when a fellow “incel” ascends?

i feel happiness for him because I am a bluepilled fakecel cuck who will join a threesome with them

• Total voters
Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Hee ho!
★★★★★
Do you feel envy and hatred? Do you feel genuine happiness for him that he managed to escape the curse of inceldom? Maybe you even feel like it has given you hope, that somehow, if he could do it then you can too. Personally, I feel nothing but envy and hatred. I am incapable of feeling happiness for others successes because I am miserable and I want everyone around me to stay miserable too.

Why him? And not me? Because he must be a fakecel cuck and he must mog me to oblivion too. There is no other explanation for it. Share your thoughts and feelings on this below

I question the very idea of "ascension"

I don't really care much since I feel like he will get cucked very soon

None, I don't believe in ascension. They're just fakecels all along.

fucked up the poll. Added the missing question now

Ascension doesn't exist.

Months on looksfag led to nothing.

Anyone who ascends wasn't an incel to begin with so yes I envy them because they are naturally superior

how many surgeries have you had done
Brutal...

None but I ascended my looks by a lot. Nothing happened at all, in fact I became even more hated at my university at the time due to some incidents...

Brutal...

None but I ascended my looks by a lot. Nothing happened at all, in fact I became even more hated at my university at the time due to some incidents...
Damn. Did you go from 1 to a 3 or something? Usually when you bump up your looks by this much you’d at least notice some improvements with how people treat you

how do you question it? Do you believe it does not exist at all?

Essentially, yes. If women have ignored you your whole life and suddenly a woman wants to have sex with you, she probably has other motives and is looking to use you. And I don't consider transactional sex to be "ascending". As long as you are ugly, your options are either to remain a virgin or become a cuck.

The only actual possibility for ascension would be if you had facial reconstructive surgery that was very successful and turned you into a Gigachad overnight.

Essentially, yes. If women have ignored you your whole life and suddenly a woman wants to have sex with you, she probably has other motives and is looking to use you. And I don't consider transactional sex to be "ascending". As long as you are ugly, your options are either to remain a virgin or become a cuck.

The only actual possibility for ascension would be if you had facial reconstructive surgery that was very successful and turned you into a Gigachad overnight.
Respectable opinion. So you are saying that ascension in the end, requires a complete makeover of your looks to the point where you are considered a chad. Rather than getting lucky one time with some foid who is probably using you and then after all that, you will still be mostly sexless and treated like crap because of your appearance

Damn. Did you go from 1 to a 3 or something? Usually when you bump up your looks by this much you’d at least notice some improvements with how people treat you
I have social anxiety so I am always very quiet. I also act very weird since I have the bad habit of staring at people or and playing with my fingers in lectures.

Social anxiety is very bad, and I mean very bad.

I never go out to eat, I never look at people when I talk, It physically hurts to go outside. My stomach gets all weird, I start sweating profusely, my palms get tingle, I breath heavily. I stutter when I speak and voice-crack a lot.

Did you go from 1 to a 3 or something?
I am above average now with height halo.

I became briefly looked down upon due to my friend exposing the fact that I have an account here ( he is a blue-pilled stalking cunt ) and some other people accusing me of things I didn't do.

nothing what does it have to do with me

I have social anxiety so I am always very quiet. I also act very weird since I have the bad habit of staring at people or and playing with my fingers in lectures.

Social anxiety is very bad, and I mean very bad.

I never go out to eat, I never look at people when I talk, It physically hurts to go outside. My stomach gets all weird, I start sweating profusely, my palms get tingle, I breath heavily. I stutter when I speak and voice-crack a lot.

I am above average now with height halo.

I became briefly looked down upon due to my friend exposing the fact that I have an account here ( he is a blue-pilled stalking cunt ) and some other people accusing me of things I didn't do.
Interesting. If what you say about your appearance is true you are indeed a mentalcel, alongside with having a bad social rep. Do you believe you will ever get over your anxiety? Do you believe you will always remain on these forums or will you eventually find a foid who likes you and end up ascending?

I feel nothing because I already know niggers here are fakecels.

Do you believe you will ever get over your anxiety?
Honestly no. It's so bad it's unredeemable. I tried exposure therapy by just going outside to practice on waiters. I would speak to them to order food but even that doesn't work and I end up just awkwardly squirming or pointing on the menu in this very soft and submissive manner.

Do you believe you will always remain on these forums or will you eventually find a foid who likes you and end up ascending?
I doubt foids would be interested in guys that act like this. Hopefully one day that happens. I however think it is very unlikely.

Honestly no. It's so bad it's unredeemable. I tried exposure therapy by just going outside to practice on waiters. I would speak to them to order food but even that doesn't work and I end up just awkwardly squirming or pointing on the menu in this very soft and submissive manner.
Has it always been like this for you? Maybe this severe anxiety developed during puberty? Do you have autism or any other conditions?
I doubt foids would be interested in guys that act like this. Hopefully one day that happens. I however think it is very unlikely.
Yeah you’d be looking for a needle in a haystack

it's ok brocel if you feel envy or hate towards them then that is fine

envy and hate are based
Envy and hate come to me as naturally as breathing. I am tired of everyone mogging me, I wish them all painful deaths

Has it always been like this for you? Maybe this severe anxiety developed during puberty?
Yeah, I've been extremely shy and squirmish as a kid. I would cry non-stop in public and have many irrational fears, my weirdest one is alliumphobia. I also hold my breath around people.

Do you have autism or any other conditions?
IDK mental health and diagnoses are not very common where I live.

None of those options fit my feelings exactly.

Half jealous half happy if it’s an older brocel whose really suffered and been through the ringer in life as a result of their former inceldom.

Nothing but hate and rage when it’s some young 20 something faggot that never should have been here to begin with as all it means was he was a late bloomer simply not meant to be a Chad or a normie until slightly later in life. Get over your missing out on teen love ideas faggot not all men even Chads and normies have it like that. You’re not an incel simply because you didn’t get to fuck between the ages of 13-18.

Also it’s not cope but most likely true to believe most ascenders if not all will be ultimately cucked.

We’ve seen it happen time and time again.

Save for Billowell just about every major forum ascension story has been cucked.

I don't feel anything as I didn't really now the person in the first place. I need at least to have seen the guy to make a judgement. If he ascend "without" surgery , he was a fakecel so I hate him as I hate fakecel normies. If he ascend with surgery I will probably feel envy and hatred but will try not to show it as It wouldn't be fair for this ex incel.
As a truecel I have no chance of ascending and I try to focus my hate on :
1-Foids
2-bluepillers
3-Normies/chads/fakecels

Hate and envy have a place, they evolved for a reason. But allowing yourself to be consumed by these emotions is harming yourself most of all.

I generally wish them the best.​

Yeah, I've been extremely shy and squirmish as a kid. I would cry non-stop in public and have many irrational fears, my weirdest one is alliumphobia. I also hold my breath around people.
I didn’t know that was a genuine phobia. Are you a vampire or something? How does that even work?

I didn’t know that was a genuine phobia. Are you a vampire or something? How does that even work?
Some foods with a thick smell ( I am very sensitive to taste and smell ) makes me violently gag and throw-up.

Same thing with certain sounds and smells that make my whole body quiver and lose control. Sounds of plastic rubbing, I absolutely cannot ever touch polystyrene, glass that has been cleaned with detergent and some other stuff.

i feel nothing at all because of extreme anhedonia, and ask why every option requires an emotional response
then i think of arguments why this is the based opinion
then i remind myself those arguments are my own bias
then i want to tie heavy objects around my legs and walk into the ocean at 3am

btw @turbocuckcel_7000 @KillNiggers @Evil Pigeonn @SupremeAutist will now all be permabanned by tomorrow. Say your goodbyes to them before they leave this site forever

Some foods with a thick smell ( I am very sensitive to taste and smell ) makes me violently gag and throw-up.

Same thing with certain sounds and smells that make my whole body quiver and lose control. Sounds of plastic rubbing, I absolutely cannot ever touch polystyrene, glass that has been cleaned with detergent and some other stuff.
is there a reason for this? You ever get checked out at a doc for why this happens?

is there a reason for this? You ever get checked out at a doc for why this happens?
Nah, like I said, mental health is not something taken that seriously in my country.

You think I should? I've lived with it for so long atp...

None of those options fit my feelings exactly.

Half jealous half happy if it’s an older brocel whose really suffered and been through the ringer in life as a result of their former inceldom.

Nothing but hate and rage when it’s some young 20 something faggot that never should have been here to begin with as all it means was he was a late bloomer simply not meant to be a Chad or a normie until slightly later in life. Get over your missing out on teen love ideas faggot not all men even Chads and normies have it like that. You’re not an incel simply because you didn’t get to fuck between the ages of 13-18.

Also it’s not cope but most likely true to believe most ascenders if not all will be ultimately cucked.

We’ve seen it happen time and time again.

Save for Billowell just about every major forum ascension story has been cucked.
This is fair. Big difference between youngcels and oldcels when it comes to ascending

Nah, like I said, mental health is not something taken that seriously in my country.

You think I should? I've lived with it for so long atp...
If it will lead into something that may help with your anxiety issues too then yeah it’s a no brainer. If it’s your mental that is the only thing holding you back then you gotta fix it any way you can

btw @turbocuckcel_7000 @KillNiggers @Evil Pigeonn @SupremeAutist will now all be permabanned by tomorrow. Say your goodbyes to them before they leave this site forever
George C Scott America GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

If it will lead into something that may help with your anxiety issues too then yeah it’s a no brainer. If it’s your mental that is the only thing holding you back then you gotta fix it any way you can
Legit, there is a psychologist near my area maybe I'll muster up some courage to go there in a few weeks.

I'll keep doing exposure therapy till then. Maybe things will be different after I start my degree next year if I do improve.

Legit, there is a psychologist near my area maybe I'll muster up some courage to go there in a few weeks.

I'll keep doing exposure therapy till then. Maybe things will be different after I start my degree next year if I do improve.
I forgo are you curry or sand? If you are curry and do end up ascending hit me up so I can add you to the megathread :hax: