Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Hard To Swallow Edition] - Masculinity Has Been Subverted & Warped To Hold Feminine Values (Men Have Become The Bitches)

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
I just find it funny that what a lot of men (even on this forum) consider "manly" or a "feat of masculinity" IS LITERALLY THE MOST FEMININE THING EVER (self beautification)

Its just so funny when you think about it:
A man rapes a woman (takes what he wants by force) - "He's not a "real man", he should feel ashamed"

A man pays a woman for sex (strikes a deal) - "He's not a "real man", he should be ashamed"

A man attracts women via self beautification and/or being attractive (LITERAL FEMININE BEHAVIOR AND CRITERIA) - "What a man, I want to be like him"

JFL

Now today men are sending "dick pics" like how women send "nudes", they are taking these abs shots where there underwear is pulled down near their crotch like its a "tease pic", they are focusing on which angles to use, what makes their eyes look better, soon a lot of men will even be using makeup

Ironically its like the wool has been pulled over men's eyes (especially incels) and we act like this is normal for masculinity

THIS WAS NEVER NORMAL, THIS SHIT IS FEMININE AS FUCK

Men used to be judged on their wealth, combat ability, bravery, knowledge, honor, etc

NOW MEN ARE BITCHES JUST LIKE WOMEN :feelskek:

That's the greatest trick society ever pulled, because you're so busy trying to play the game to get a piece of the pie, that you don't realize the rules changed and you are basically NOT EVEN A MAN ANYMORE (MEN TODAY ARE PRETTY MUCH WOMBLESS WOMEN WITH PENISES)

MEN HAVE BECOME WOMEN

The lines are starting to blur, you can't really blame trans fuckers at this point, men don't even act like men anymore, because they aren't even being judged based on masculine criteria anymore, men have been "bitchified" :feelskek:

I FIND IT FUNNY HOW INCELS DON'T SEE THE PARALLELS BETWEEN THE FEMINIZATION OF MASCULINITY (MEN BEING JUDGED BASED ON LOOKS LIKE WOMEN) AND THE "SOYMALE" EPIDEMIC

THEY ARE LINKED

The value system of masculinity has changed, its always been a norm (in the past) for fathers to take their sons to brothels (especially if you go way back), it was never something frowned up or seen as "shameful" or "not manly"

Men just allowed themselves over time to basically be feminized, and now men are the bitches who have to beautify themselves like women to "appear attractive", that was never a male thing before lol

Now men are basically women

Sorry, I'm not taking part in that game, tbh even if I woke up a 10/10 guy tomorrow I'm not doing that degrading shit, I will not liken myself to a woman and lower myself to the level of a female, I will take what I want in life by force or claim it through resources, but I will not pretty myself up to woo someone into giving me it

That is the epitome of femininity and submissiveness, and ironically that is the norm for males in this age

Having to pretty yourself up like a female to be judged on your body parts, that's supposed to be for women not men, men now have to not only play their role with all its shortcomings, they also now have to play the role of the female too JFL, its ridiculous, I won't take part, I'll fuck whores with a smile and with no regrets

Last edited:
Read everything.
Beautifully said.
Men really are becoming women and women are becoming men. We live in a weird society, my fellow incel.

I just find it funny that what a lot of men (even on this forum) consider "manly" or a "feat of masculinity" IS LITERALLY THE MOST FEMININE THING EVER (self beautification)

A man rapes a woman (takes what he wants by force) - "He's not a "real man", he should feel ashamed"

A man pays a woman for sex (strikes a deal) - "He's not a "real man", he should be ashamed"
this isn't the actual societal standard for masculinity though. women just say things like this to virtue signal.

pinnacle of masculinity = violent, dark triad Chad who beats the fuck out women and children (see Chris Brown and Jeremy Meeks)

this isn't the actual societal standard for masculinity though. women just say things like this to virtue signal.

pinnacle of masculinity = violent, dark triad Chad who beats the fuck out women and children (see Chris Brown and Jeremy Meeks)
brootal and suifuel. There was some whore saying she wants ER after he did his attack, but none before. I wonder why (he wasnt an trucel).

A man attracts women via self beautification and/or being attractive (LITERAL FEMININE BEHAVIOR AND CRITERIA) - "What a man, I want to be like him"

JFL

Now today men are sending "dick pics" like how women send "nudes", they are taking these abs shots where there underwear is pulled down near their crotch like its a "tease pic", they are focusing on which angles to use, what makes their eyes look better, soon a lot of men will even be using makeup

Ironically its like the wool has been pulled over men's eyes (especially incels) and we act like this is normal for masculinity

THIS WAS NEVER NORMAL, THIS SHIT IS FEMININE AS FUCK

Men used to be judged on their wealth, combat ability, bravery, knowledge, honor, etc

NOW MEN ARE BITCHES JUST LIKE WOMEN :feelskek:

That's the greatest trick society ever pulled, because you're so busy trying to play the game to get a piece of the pie, that you don't realize the rules changed and you are basically NOT EVEN A MAN ANYMORE (MEN TODAY ARE PRETTY MUCH WOMBLESS WOMEN WITH PENISES)

MEN HAVE BECOME WOMEN

The lines are starting to blur, you can't really blame trans fuckers at this point, men don't even act like men anymore, because they aren't even being judged based on masculine criteria anymore, men have been "bitchified" :feelskek:

I FIND IT FUNNY HOW INCELS DON'T SEE THE PARALLELS BETWEEN THE FEMINIZATION OF MASCULINITY (MEN BEING JUDGED BASED ON LOOKS LIKE WOMEN) AND THE "SOYMALE" EPIDEMIC

THEY ARE LINKED

The value system of masculinity has changed, its always been a norm (in the past) for fathers to take their sons to brothels (especially if you go way back), it was never something frowned up or seen as "shameful" or "not manly"

Men just allowed themselves over time to basically be feminized, and now men are the bitches who have to beautify themselves like women to "appear attractive", that was never a male thing before lol

Now men are basically women

Sorry, I'm not taking part in that game, tbh even if I woke up a 10/10 guy tomorrow I'm not doing that degrading shit, I will not liken myself to a woman and lower myself to the level of a female, I will take what I want in life by force or claim it through resources, but I will not pretty myself up to woo someone into giving me it

That is the epitome of femininity and submissiveness, and ironically that is the norm for males in this age

Having to pretty yourself up like a female to be judged on your body parts, that's supposed to be for women not men, men now have to not only play their role with all its shortcomings, they also now have to play the role of the female too JFL, its ridiculous, I won't take part, I'll fuck whores with a smile and with no regrets

There are running gags about this nowadays too about how men want an emotional connection rather than just sex, but it's true.
Look at how many males on this board express that kind of longing for a relationship with one foid.

It sounds bluepilled and it might be but guys aren't supposed to be visiting sites like looksmax.org for tips on beautifying themselves (which ever way you twist it, yes males are beautifying themselves by looksmaxxing while women just sit back and do whatever they want no self improvement needed).

Women have had a large part to play in this. They say to men that is is "their turn" and mock them that now they know how it feels to be pressured to keep up your looks and care about your self image.

A lot of males even thugmaxxed ones, dangerous as they are, have this feminine mindset and are bitchmade and full of drama just like women.
Idk what happened other than image based celebrity culture spilling over into criticizing male's looks and making fun of guy's that don't pay attention to their looks but this is women's end goal because it makes life more convenient for them.

Last edited:
Is it manly not to read this post? Ded srs.

Yes.
An ugly man doing this would also be the pinnacle of masculinity, but would be considered scum (not a real man)

Last edited:
very high IQ observation, we have to start shaming men and women doing this kind of degeneracy.

Based Good thread

Fuck those rightwinger cucks