Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] [Hard To Swallow Edition] do you accept reddit supremacy?

Do you?

• Total voters
Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Hee ho!
★★★★★
Whether you like it or not reddit was the BIRTHPLACE for incels. r/incels and r/braincels were two of the largest and most blackpilled communities for us truecels and their shutdown by the gynocentric feminist reddit admins was a HUGE blow for us all. @RippedRichandIncel was the father of the atomic blackpill and this iconic moment was only ever possible because of how large reddits platform is.

80% of the threads you see on this forum are posts from reddit, 99% of 2017cels came from reddit due to the banning of r/incels. What does this tell you? This site would most likely remain dead in the water upon release if r/incels didnt get taken down, because it is an obvious fact that most people will congregate around the bigger incel sites. This is also a big factor in why smaller competitive incel forums will never truly outcompete .is simply because they cannot ever hope to hold a candle to our size

reddit is good if you block all the soy subreddits, my page is mostly filled with gaming and anime shit.

I reluctantly accept it

They still outnumber us 1k to 1 in number of incels online

Whether you like it or not reddit was the BIRTHPLACE for incels. r/incels and r/braincels were two of the largest and most blackpilled communities for us truecels and their shutdown by the gynocentric feminist reddit admins was a HUGE blow for us all. @RippedRichandIncel was the father of the atomic blackpill and this iconic moment was only ever possible because of how large reddits platform is.

80% of the threads you see on this forum are posts from reddit, 99% of 2017cels came from reddit due to the banning of r/incels. What does this tell you? This site would most likely remain dead in the water upon release if r/incels didnt get taken down, because it is an obvious fact that most people will congregate around the bigger incel sites. This is also a big factor in why smaller competitive incel forums will never truly outcompete .is simply because they cannot ever hope to hold a candle to our size
Reddit supremacy? Yes being beta and subservient makes you better lol.

They still outnumber us 1k to 1 in number of incels online
very true, even if you factor in the amount of bots and legit incel lurkers there are probably still more redditors browsing this forum than actual incels with accounts here

voted yes bc see username

voted yes bc see username
@SoycuckGodOfReddit coming in clutch!!! It’s now a tie between the redditcels and the nonredditcels. I’m on the edge of my seat rn to see which will win this battle

@SoycuckGodOfReddit coming in clutch!!! It’s now a tie between the redditcels and the nonredditcels. I’m on the edge of my seat rn to see which will win this battle
redditcels win

Reddit propaganda

Schizo posting?

Schizo posting?
IMG 1426

The very term "incel" was established in PUA hate and later used in looksmaxxing forums, remember that ER called himself an incel and it was way before 2017. Still I can agree that reddit was a huge stepstone for incels becoming a full-on community, rather than individuals with similar experiences scattered trough different forums. There are actually still some "incel-lite" subreddits with a surprisingly low ammount of copers found on reddit even after r/incels got banned like r/smalldickproblems (focused on dickpill) and r/purplepilldebate (latter being more bluepilled). So overall was it important? - Yeah it sure was. But is it trully the birthplace of all incels as a group? - I don't believe so

Then go to Reddit and get wiped for the 18674th time by some tranny faggot.

Whether you like it or not reddit was the BIRTHPLACE for incels.

No it wasn't, and I say this as someone who was a mod on /r/incels.

The true "birthplace" of what we now know of as "incel culture" or "the blackpill" was love-shy.com, although puahate was where it really took off. Both predate /r/braincels, /r/incels /r/truecels or any incel community on reddit.

It's sad how much of this community's history/culture has been lost to time given that the aformentioned forums are both completely gone. But I was there from the beginning.

Last edited:
yeah I know. That’s why I tagged you tbh you are one of the only few I remember from r/incels that are still around these forums to this day
The true "birthplace" of what we now know of as "incel culture" or "the blackpill" was love-shy.com, although puahate was where it really took off. Both predate /r/braincels, /r/incels /r/truecels or any incel community on reddit.
I never had the chance to participate on loveshy. r/incels was the first that lead me down the path of the blackpill and was all I ever knew. You’ve probably been asked this before many times but what was it like on loveshy? And approximately how active was it in the amount of users it had?
It's sad how much of this community's history/culture has been lost to time given that the aformentioned forums are both completely gone. But I was there from the beginning.
Sad indeed. Being a true OG who has witnessed the beginnings of everything all the way to the end must be a lonely existence

high iq

Even doe it was puahate.com

> Reddit
> Based

Choose one

no, I don't glorify the original users and I hold it against them that they came from reddit, and against all users today who come from reddit. I don't glorify those forums as god tier iq
I sincerely believe the vast majority who post here or have ever posted here have a propensity to post in connective spaces, and a lot of blackpilled rot alone and lurk. There's no point to being here. There's just a certain type of person who uses forums and likes that type of internet use and survivorship bias, the fact most of us are in that group, blinds us to this fact.
in 2016/17 I knew about braincels and was blackpilled. I lurked, and thought what I saw was pretty fucking reddit
It's kind of insane to have lived in the same space so long that people look back on those forums as genius forerunners. It was a subreddit. It was pretty cringe, being online in 2017 didn't make you smart. 7 years is a literal age of history when it comes to internet time but in the real world, as incel, it's nothing, and being there simply means you aren't a tiktokcel. I'll give them that point.
Internet points are always a cope.

I only use reddit for a few gaming subs but they ofc are gay asf

Reddit is for midwits who think they are intellectually superior to everyone, They are prime example of the mainstream idea of the dunning kruger effect. The blackpill as a "movement" would have grown regardless of reddit's existence.

Reddit is for midwits who think they are intellectually superior to everyone, They are prime example of the mainstream idea of the dunning kruger effect. The blackpill as a "movement" would have grown regardless of reddit's existence.
There are mid wits everywhere

reddit is good if you block all the soy subreddits, my page is mostly filled with gaming and anime shit.
I got hardbanned from all 15 of my Reddit alts. They IP banned me

Reddit has way more traffic and thus statistically way more incels that would have been blackpilled if r/incels or r/braincel were still up. But after Trump got elected and proved that this spaces have actual power to activate the underbelly of society