Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Hard To Swallow Edition] Deep Down Even Your Mother (& All Female Family Members) Hates You For Being Incel

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
I'm tired of seeing coping posts by blue pilled in denial incels on this site about how their mom (or sister, or cousin, or etc) is different, because she treats them nice, my mom treats me great too, most mothers treat their children well (this isn't a newsflash, its because its a societal norm to do this), but get into an argument with your mom and look at her face, look at how she looks at you, listen to what she says, she'll reveal what she really thinks deep down and stop with the act, your mom is nice to you BECAUSE YOU ARE HER CHILD, but that's completely separate from the disdain she feels for you, for being a failure of a man and not being attractive

FEMALE FAMILY MEMBERS OF INCELS DEEP DOWN FEEL CONFLICTED, DUE TO THE BATTLE BETWEEN FAMILIAL LOVE AND INSTINCTUAL HATE

Sometimes on purpose I'd even rile my mom up by continuing the argument, act like I'm not listening, say dismissive stuff (yeah yeah yeah), etc, never directly insult her, and I'd get her to say all kinds of fucked up shit JFL

1. Referring to me not having a woman or being able to get one
2. Referring to my lack of wealth and resources
3. Referring to me being out of shape
4. Etc

Some women need a little more of a push, but you can get them to say what they really think of you

I'd even see a bit of guilt on her face afterwards, but tbh I appreciated those moments of honesty from her more than all these lies she told me as "guidance" for life that only served to handicap me, if not for discovering the black pill I would be truly fucked, endlessly chasing a ghost, wasting my time and resources, that's the irony, mothers are ashamed to be honest with their incel sons because they even make raising children about them (women are innately selfish), they want to think of themselves as "good people" so they fill their sons minds with rainbows and sunshine, rather than to sacrifice their ego and tell their sons the harsh truths of reality and prepare them well for life

A MOTHER'S LOVE FOR HER CHILD IS OBLIGATIONAL AND SOCIALIZED
A WOMAN'S HATE FOR INFERIOR GENETICS IS CONSENSUAL AND INSTINCTUAL

Last edited:
JFL At even caring about love anymore, I dont even care who likes who anymore.

Society is laid out so that only 20% of males are worth it for this universe.

Even male family members

High IQ. It's time we tore the wool off these semi-blackpilled cucks' eyes.

They don't even know what an incel is, i just use the excuse that i'm volcel currently focusing on my studies. I also already have an incel cousin who's in his late 20s but no one bugs him. I got a good family compared to the family stories here goddamn

They don't even know what an incel is

I think you mean they don't know what the term incel is, but they are aware of the concept, are you seriously arguing that women can't concieve of the idea that there are men who cannot get sex?, that there are men who are virgins into their 20's and 30's, come on now, all women are fully aware of what an incel is, some just aren't aware that they coined term "incel" exists to describe it.

It's time we tore the wool off these semi-blackpilled cucks' eyes.

This is exactly what the [Hard To Swallow Edition] series is about

BLACK PILLS FOR BLACK PILLERS
, shit that is hard even for so called black pillers to accept

b-but-but mommy loves me :forcedsmile:

But you are her genetics if you are her son. She would then hate her own genes as well.

I think moms just cope with bluepills that their sons are actually good looking when it comes to that.

If they didn't, they would have blackpilled us long time ago.

My mom is completely apathetic towards me. One time I made the mistake of bringing up a personal issue and it was immediately disregarded. Society in general wants ugly men to just shut up and dir

The fact that my mother forced me to exist in a world like this is enough proof that she never gave a shit about me, but her own selfish agenda. Parents are inherently unloving.

But you are her genetics if you are her son. She would then hate her own genes as well.

JFL at trying to apply logic to female thinking, you think all those short women that chase tall men aren't aware that their genes makes their future son be at risk, they don't care, women only see their genes as their childs genes, if that child is a genetic success, if its a failure its their fathers genes or "a mistake"

I think moms just cope with bluepills that their sons are actually good looking when it comes to that

I think incels cope with this excuse so they don't have to face the reality, go ahead and try what I talked about, its funny how that so called "coping with blue pills mom" who'd call you handsome at the snap of a finger can admit you are unattractive, you guys are just coping, every mother says this shit, because it makes her feel like a good person for saying it, its all about ego, all about how she feels. She would feel bad directly calling you unattractive as her son, so she doesn't

If they didn't, they would have blackpilled us long time ago.
@cancerousgreed

mothers are ashamed to be honest with their incel sons because they even make raising children about them (women are innately selfish), they want to think of themselves as "good people" so they fill their sons minds with rainbows and sunshine, rather than to sacrifice their ego and tell their sons the harsh truths of reality and prepare them well for life

Wrong, they'd never black pill you and save you a life of suffering because that would mean that they'd feel like a bad person, JFL at you expecting women to be selfless - "If my mom believed I was unattractive she'd definitely tarnish her ego for my sake" :feelskek:

I hope you realize how META your reply is JFL

You are literally exhibit A of what I'm talking about in this thread

You have to convince yourself that mothers are actually blue pilled and coping just so that you don't have to admit that your mother is aware of your ugliness and dislikes you for it, and the only reason she isn't direct about her disdain IS FOR HER SAKE NOT YOURS, for the sake of her preserving her image as a "loving mother" (as what she imagines herself to be), for the sake of her ego. JFL at thinking any woman would sacrifice that, for the sake of giving their child a "leg up" in life

TRUTH IS OUR MOTHERS KEPT US BLUE PILLED ON PURPOSE HOPING WE WOULD ATLEAST GET TO BETA BUX FOR SOME WHORE IN THE FUTURE AND MAKE HER "MODERATELY PROUD"

That's why mothers lie and blue pill their sons, not because they are blue pilled themselves, its because they are hoping you can atleast GET SOME FUCKING SCRAPS BY CHASING AFTER IT, because they know full well if they told you the truth YOU WOULD BECOME BITTER AND DISHEARTENED, AND GIVE UP ON HAVING A FAMILY

WOMEN ARE SELFISH, BASICALLY EVERYTHING THEY DO IS ABOUT WHAT THEY WANT

When your mother says - "I want you to be happy"

She actually means - "I WANT YOU TO FIND HAPPINESS WITHIN THE PARAMETERS OF WHAT I BELIEVE SHOULD MAKE YOU HAPPY"

Last edited:
cope, my family love me and im ded srs now

Your moms hate your dads because they feel they could've done better than his mediocre ass that caused her to have incel kids.

Deep down your mom wishes she was Stacy on the cock carousel. The only reason she tolerates you is because you were 9 months of hell. She values you like a cripple who learned to walk again, and you were the hideous trophy for all of that work.

She also loved you when you were about one year old, when you had a default baby look, before you developed into ugliness; before she realized no woman would ever want to fuck you, and because your social proof is destined to be truly zero for reproductive desire, and women operate on social proof (they want what everyone else does), she knows you're death walking, and all of the tasks of motherhood that would've been building toward making a Chad she could be proud of - and women can only admire fuck studs, they don't care about culture - instead all became a massive chore.

She couldn't wait for you to go off to college, get your own place, and LDAR. If you were Chad though, she'd delight in you living at home, fucking other girls in your childhood bedroom, which Chad can do.

She couldn't even pack your lunch for school without feeling like it was all for nothing. Did she take many photos of you as a child? No? Because nobody takes photos of their turds.

Last edited:
My mother and sister fit this to a T. On the surface, they act like normal, caring family members, but I remember several arguments I had with my mother when I was a teenager in which she said she wished I was more like [insert her random friend's chadlite son]. Of course, she said it was because he was more "confident" (JFL).

My sister, who is fully aware that I have never had a girlfriend, once asked me about inceldom, though she didn't use the word incel. (We're half Asian, so she as the female version is fully accepted by mainstream society and has no problem getting dates, while I as the male version am considered a wicked otherkin). Anyway, she asked me if I was "one of those guys who was bitter about not being able to get a woman." I just lied to her face and said I wasn't.

Once I made enough money to move out I told fuck off to my mother and never looked back, she's probably dying of cancer as we speak I couldn't care less

Once I made enough money to move out I told fuck off to my mother and never looked back, she's probably dying of cancer as we speak I couldn't care less

:feelskek: Brutal

TBH I plan to do the same, I've even directly told my mom I'm moving out as soon as I gain the resources to, and afterwards she likely is never going to see me again

TBH I plan to do the same, I've even directly told my mom I'm moving out as soon as I gain the resources to, and afterwards she likely is never going to see me again
JFL you still live with your parents. I can just imagine you with your blueprints scrawled all over the floor for world domination and your mon tells you to come down for dinner for sausages in alphabetti spegetti Top kek.
You remind me of Stewie from Family Guy.

The only way to truly view the world is through it’s foundation

She was an abusive bitch

She is also the reason of my inceldom due to her failed genetics

7DF0C03D C8EE 411A B3E7 D95E9B215E17

High IQ as always, OP.

Pin this.

Can't believe I missed this gem. My mother is pressuring me into finding a girlfriend. Too bad not even Mariana Trench pressure can help a short mulatto dicklet autist get laid.

she doesnt hate me for being ugly, she hates me for not being a wagecuck

JFL at trying to apply logic to female thinking, you think all those short women that chase tall men aren't aware that their genes makes their future son be at risk, they don't care, women only see their genes as their childs genes, if that child is a genetic success, if its a failure its their fathers genes or "a mistake"

I think incels cope with this excuse so they don't have to face the reality, go ahead and try what I talked about, its funny how that so called "coping with blue pills mom" who'd call you handsome at the snap of a finger can admit you are unattractive, you guys are just coping, every mother says this shit, because it makes her feel like a good person for saying it, its all about ego, all about how she feels. She would feel bad directly calling you unattractive as her son, so she doesn't

@cancerousgreed

Wrong, they'd never black pill you and save you a life of suffering because that would mean that they'd feel like a bad person, JFL at you expecting women to be selfless - "If my mom believed I was unattractive she'd definitely tarnish her ego for my sake" :feelskek:

I hope you realize how META your reply is JFL

You are literally exhibit A of what I'm talking about in this thread

You have to convince yourself that mothers are actually blue pilled and coping just so that you don't have to admit that your mother is aware of your ugliness and dislikes you for it, and the only reason she isn't direct about her disdain IS FOR HER SAKE NOT YOURS, for the sake of her preserving her image as a "loving mother" (as what she imagines herself to be), for the sake of her ego. JFL at thinking any woman would sacrifice that, for the sake of giving their child a "leg up" in life

TRUTH IS OUR MOTHERS KEPT US BLUE PILLED ON PURPOSE HOPING WE WOULD ATLEAST GET TO BETA BUX FOR SOME WHORE IN THE FUTURE AND MAKE HER "MODERATELY PROUD"

That's why mothers lie and blue pill their sons, not because they are blue pilled themselves, its because they are hoping you can atleast GET SOME FUCKING SCRAPS BY CHASING AFTER IT, because they know full well if they told you the truth YOU WOULD BECOME BITTER AND DISHEARTENED, AND GIVE UP ON HAVING A FAMILY

WOMEN ARE SELFISH, BASICALLY EVERYTHING THEY DO IS ABOUT WHAT THEY WANT

When your mother says - "I want you to be happy"

She actually means - "I WANT YOU TO FIND HAPPINESS WITHIN THE PARAMETERS OF WHAT I BELIEVE SHOULD MAKE YOU HAPPY"
Its over time to go er on our foid mothers
JFL you still live with your parents. I can just imagine you with your blueprints scrawled all over the floor for world domination and your mon tells you to come down for dinner for sausages in alphabetti spegetti Top kek.
You remind me of Stewie from Family Guy.
Lmfao i thought blkpillpres had his own place all along

Dunno, my mom cares mostly about money and often says that maybe it's good I'm single because women are cunts and they leech on men finances. Although she thinks I'm a volcel(I'm 4/10 so in her youth I would already had few girlfriends). Maybe it's because I'm from central Europe or maybe it's because my mom genuinely don't like women, she often says that men are better at almost everything and that feminism is stupid. It's not like she's ideal, she likes to complain about everything and shit, but she is from dying breed of women who takes care about home but know how to handle a gun if Germans and/or Russians are storming the city.

They exhibit it via exasperation, condescension, putting upon since you're single & presumed to be free for their responsibilities. Also annoyed with short temper, patronising, rude, irritable. Etc.

Now that I think about it. Yeah.

Forgot to say if someone hasn't already said it but they look at you as an embarrassment, a loser & a drag.

Already know this

that has happened to me a few times.Deep down they know we are fucked but delusion is a powerful tool

The fact that my mother forced me to exist in a world like this is enough proof that she never gave a shit about me, but her own selfish agenda. Parents are inherently unloving.
exactly, imposing life is the ultimate crime

exactly, imposing life is the ultimate crime
Take note. Remember the suffering we go through.
Only breed with stacy, if you have to have kids. Youre better off breeding with some slut stacy surrogate than some looksmatch virgin wife. Your kids will be better off.

Funny how blackpilpres complains about how selfish his mother is, knowing hes the type who would just impregnate random foids and bail on the kids to propagate his genes, just lol.

She should hate her own genetics... It was supposed to be impossible for her to get pregnant, she should have aborted. I'll never forgive her for this subhuman life.

Women can be nice to their subhuman sons, but that doesn't mean she will respect them. I know because despite my mom being nice to me, I can tell that she doesn't respect me. My mom married a genetically weak guy for his resources, yet can't comprehend that her offspring are not successful.

If your mother pushes you to reproduce, then she's a selfish bitch.

Everyone's mother was at some point a naive teenage girl who laughed behind the backs of sub-8 men. Foids generally get a bit nicer towards men after having sons (probably because they realize that their own offspring could someday get the same treatment as they gave men when they were young) but their inner nature will never completely change.

My mother seems to despise me lately. She has been doing nothing but comparing me to more successful relatives of mine and told me straight up several times that she can't wait till I move out (I'd love to but don't have the money for it).

I’m painfully aware, I’ve received plenty of comments from my family about the way I look.

I think your mom's just a bitch

I think the only feeling my mom has is pity, tbh. I agree there is a not insignificant component of felt failure and disappointment, but I think the primal bond built during child rearing overrides it easily except in cases of actual narcissism. That has been my experience thus far at least.

Funny how blackpilpres complains about how selfish his mother is, knowing hes the type who would just impregnate random foids and bail on the kids to propagate his genes, just lol.

1. I claimed she (parents period, mostly mothers) are selfish in their parenting, as in they choose to handicap their children and lie to them about the ruleset of modern society, for the sake of some societal standard of "good parenting", rather than actually doing what a parent is supposed to do (prepare their children to survive and thrive in their environment) and "feeling bad" for stealing the childs "innocence", a truly good parent would bare the weight of that guilt and gladly take all criticism just to increase the chances of their children being successful, that's what I meant

You are creating a strawman and implying that I'm saying my mother was selfish period FOR THE ACT OF REPRODUCING, that's foolish, its not like I was going to be born with extreme physical and/or mental defects that were detected and she decided to still give birth to me, that would have been selfish within that context, but that has nothing to do with this thread

2. Stop being a bitch and calling people out but not quoting them, seems like you are trying to sneak in arguments and hide from a debate

1. I claimed she (parents period, mostly mothers) are selfish in their parenting, as in they choose to handicap their children and lie to them about the ruleset of modern society, for the sake of some societal standard of "good parenting", rather than actually doing what a parent is supposed to do (prepare their children to survive and thrive in their environment) and "feeling bad" for stealing the childs "innocence", a truly good parent would bare the weight of that guilt and gladly take all criticism just to increase the chances of their children being successful, that's what I meant

You are creating a strawman and implying that I'm saying my mother was selfish period FOR THE ACT OF REPRODUCING, that's foolish, its not like I was going to be born with extreme physical and/or mental defects that were detected and she decided to still give birth to me, that would have been selfish within that context, but that has nothing to do with this thread

2. Stop being a bitch and calling people out but not quoting them, seems like you are trying to sneak in arguments and hide from a debate
Lol this is your thread so i thought i didnt have to mention you, cause im always browsing from my shitty laggy android.

And in that case, most father didnt blackpill their sons either for whatever reason...i believe its fathers who should tell their sons shit like this tbh..
Fathers should tell their sons foid true nature and moms should teach their daughters how not to get played by playboys..

My fathers been divorce raped once and yet didnt tell me to avvd his mistakes / at least to be careful around foid, he told me jack shit nothin...
I believe your father should be the one giving you knowledge about women, coming from your mothers mouth its just weird tbh..mothers are supposed to be bluepilled, fathers should be proactive imo..but what do I expect my dad's a beta soyboy...

Last edited:
And in that case, most father didnt blackpill their sons either for whatever reason...

Most fathers don't black pill their sons, but they definitely don't blue pill them, I've never even met a guy whose father told him that "being nice" would make girls like you, not even my father said that shit, in fact he spoke about women in the opposite way, and that they don't want any "soft men". Fathers tend to be more honest with their sons, here's the thing though, women do the majority of parenting though, for the most part children will spend more time with their mothers, so the majority of the responsibility for preparing you for life falls into their hands

Last edited:
Most fathers don't black pill their sons, but they definitely don't blue pill them, I've never even met a guy who told his son that "being nice" would make girls like you, not even my father said that shit, in fact he spoke about women in the opposite way, and that they don't want any "soft men". Fathers tend to be more honest with their sons, here's the thing though, women do the majority of parenting though, for the most part children will spend more time with their mothers, so the majority of the responsibility for preparing you for life falls into their hands
Lol no, imo mothers job is to nurture, fathers are supposed to educate and discipline, itd just be weird asf to hear blackpilled shit from my mothers mouth...
Anyway read my previous post, i edited it.

itd just be weird asf to hear blackpilled shit from my mothers mouth...

It would be weird because we don't expect mothers to actually be honest with their children, we don't expect women to be honest period, I'm sure there's some exception out there though, some son whose mother was brutally honest, even about her own past, and is selfless enough to tell her son you shouldn't want a woman like me, and that he should aim higher

Shit like that is extremely rare though, and that boy will be better off for it

Yea, I recently revealed some of my anger and issues to them because they kept badgering me about my love life and i do feel a sort of withdrawing on their part. Maybe it’s their shame, maybe fear of opening pandora’s box and not being prepared to handle it, I dunno. I expected this reaction because i understand female behavior and their repulsion to anything unmasculine, weak, vulnerable, losing.

It would be weird because we don't expect mothers to actually be honest with their children, we don't expect women to be honest period, I'm sure there's some exception out there though, some son whose mother was brutally honest, even about her own past, and is selfless enough to tell her son you shouldn't want a woman like me, and that he should aim higher

Shit like that is extremely rare though, and that boy will be better off for it
I believe it would be much easier for our dads to blackpill us about women, thats why I expect it from them more.

I dont blame my mother, society expect foid to be sainter than men, even tho by nature they are no better than men, they had to put on an act because their value is tied to their sanctity,

Whereas us men arent expected to be saintly, but, were expected to be tough and stoic.
Us men can be a piece of shit and still be considered pretty decent, so long as we aint out here comitting literal crimes or acting like a phaggot.
Although soyboys and cuckery are normalized these days.
So the status quo are indeed changing.

idk about where you live, but where I live foids are told not to say anything scummy, and that only men is allowed to say harsh / scummy things (even if its true).
Therefore I dont blame my mother, if she told me blackpilled shit especially when i am just a kid, my father and society would probably tell her shes a piece of shit or something, so shes afraid to.
Our father are the one supposed to tell us this period.

Last edited:
Our father are the one supposed to tell us this period.

The reason why they can't is because our mothers won't let them so I don't get your point, it would be very easy for a mother to state such acts as child abuse and have a man's parental rights taken away, so fathers would have to secretly tell their sons this, but if that's the way it works, then mothers could do the same as nobody would know they are saying stuff that is "scummy"

You really think a father telling his son that his mother is used up goods and he can do better, and to only marry a virgin is going to go over well when the mother finds out he is saying this

Either way 9/10 its mothers who are around children most of the time and raising them, so do you really expect the person who spends less time with you, to want to be the want to show you a harsh reality, from his perspective that would be ruining what little time you already spend together, if your mother black pills you she becomes "nuanced", she's the one that babys you and then she's the one that also shows you the harsh truths of life, if your father black pills you he's just the "bad guy", that's his role, that's the role you are asking fathers to take on

That's risky, that can lead to your child wanting nothing to do with you

Last edited:
That's risky, that can lead to your child wanting nothing to do with you
Mothers probably think the same thing, and I know a lot of kids actually dont want blackpilled advice, and would hate their parents for it. So just cause you and I hope that our parents would blackpill us in our youth doesnt mean most other kids wish the same.
A !ot of kids are probably glad they were bluepilled by their parents.

Plus when youre an ugly kid, blackpill really demotivate you, only reason I was happy before age 14, was cause im bluepilled and had hope for a bright future.
If I was blackpilled from young age id probably just be a pessimistic mess in my childhood too. And would have never been truly happy at any period in my life.

Besides my gene already determine i will turn out ugly, so blackpilling most of us on our youth probably wouldnt make a difference. Except maybe wed turn into some awkward emo kid with a grim outlook of life.
And in my childhood id rather be a blupilled orbiting cuck than an emo kid with a grim view in life, because at least the cuck live in a state of ignorant bliss.
Nutrition and exercise probably only effect 15-20% of our looks anyway.
So blackpilling kids wouldnt do much.

A !ot of kids are probably glad they were bluepilled by their parents.

Yeah that's only because a lot of kids don't end up being incel, that's why its in the discretion of a parent to be honest about their own genetic quality, and to decide what time is the appropriate time to let their sons know how the world works based on their physical development
Besides my gene already determine i will turn out ugly, so blackpilling most of us on our youth probably wouldnt make a difference

Wrong, it would make a huge difference, especially on the aspects of life one puts their time and effort into, had I been black pilled I would have been more focused on being fit, I would have done business subjects instead of science subjects, I would have done a trade, etc, I'd be way better off than I am now, so many years wasted because my parents didn't want to be honest, so I have to work my way towards an enjoyable life from fucking scratch

Saying it doesn't make a difference is like saying it hasn't made a difference for you now, are you seriously telling me the black pill has mad no difference in your life, you endlessly chasing after a dream and believing that personality is what matters isn't a difference, because you'd be stuck believing that shit if you weren't black pilled on some level

Last edited: