Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [HARD TO SWALLOW EDITION] Being Suicidal Is A Sour Grapes Cope

subhuman

subhuman

Fuck it, we ball
★★★★★
There has always been a paradoxical nature to being suicidal. You "want" to kill yourself, and yet you still choose to live. It's the same thing with people who "attempt" suicide and fail. If you really wanted to become an hero, you would have chosen a method that is 100% lethal. Also, as saint @BlkPillPres (PBUH) said, there is no point in waiting if you are already resolved to kill yourself, or going on one last binge, because the end result is the same.

A common objection to self proclaimed "nihilists" (an often misunderstood term) is asking them why haven't they killed themselves. As it so often turns out, they haven't killed themselves because there is something in life which has value to them that they want to live for. Implicit in the fear of death is the fear of the absence of this thing which they long for. So these people are not really nihilists at all, but retarded moralists. (It should be noted that actual nihilists that have a disdain for everything in life, even the pleasures, do kill themselves a lot, and I don't have a problem with them killing themselves because they are consistent).

Suicidal people are the embodiment of these "nihilists". There is something in life that they see as having value and that they long for, but something else is preventing them from self actualizing and achieving this thing (for incels, it is a romantic relationship). The rejection of life by being suicidal is a sour grapes response to this. They are basically saying "if I can't have this thing, I will just kill myself, because life isn't worth living without it". But they seldom do kill themselves, because it doesn't solve their problem of the lack of the desired object, and as long as they are still alive they fear this lack. This fundamental antagonism is what makes it a sour grapes cope.

I will be the first to admit that I used to fall into this thought process, but I am a lot happier now that I am thinking rationally and am embracing life rather than rejecting it. For incels that use this to cope with the fact that they don't have a gf, they will have to face a difficult decision. Either try and improve your life (redpill) or give up on romantic relationships and find something else to live for (whitepill).

Last edited:
Simple. They have a working dick, hormones, and family that loves them. Or as you stated.

That’s why they don’t kill themselves

If you really wanted to become an hero, you would have chosen a method that is 100% lethal.
Cope, not everyone has access to a 100% lethal rope method

If suicidal people really wanted to die they could there’s so many different ways a person can get themselves killed not that I’m encouraging suicide

The majority of people claiming that they are going to commit suicide typically do it ask a cry for help or to seek attention, rarely do they go through with it. Those that claim that they're going to commit suicide are depressed not suicidal and are holding on to some hope, at least for the time being. It's why often times those that commit suicide do it quietly or either keep it a secret until after they're gone, e.g., leaving a note, sending a subluminal call/text, and so on.

I should be dead tbh. But the fucking useless hospital cheated me out of death... Just like they did when I was born. I was in a bit of a haze afterwards emotionally I guess. It definitely took it out of me for a while jfl. Drained my breakdown battery kek. And then this community and those around it made me better and calmer tbh. I no longer consider myself suicidal because i'm simply not, i'm just indifferent. I certainly wont be actively taking steps to prolong my life jfl. Copes are a reason to wake up

I should be dead tbh. But the fucking useless hospital cheated me out of death... Just like they did when I was born. I was in a bit of a haze afterwards emotionally I guess. It definitely took it out of me for a while jfl. Drained my breakdown battery kek. And then this community and those around it made me better and calmer tbh. I no longer consider myself suicidal because i'm simply not, i'm just indifferent. I certainly wont be actively taking steps to prolong my life jfl. Copes are a reason to wake up

Well said. Is this meant to be whitepilling? Because thats how I felt after reading.

If you wanted pussy you would’ve raped a girl by now, so clearly you’re a faggot

Is this meant to be whitepilling? Because thats how I felt after reading.
Yes. It's kind of meant to correct the irrational thinking of suicidal ideation and direct those thoughts to something more constructive. Looking back I should have put the whitepill tag instead of the blackpill tag but oh well

If you wanted pussy you would’ve raped a girl by now, so clearly you’re a faggot
It's not easy. You need to have proper place, no strangers around. It's a huge risk. If caught, you will rot in jail ( fate worse than death ).

There has always been a paradoxical nature to being suicidal. You "want" to kill yourself, and yet you still choose to live. It's the same thing with people who "attempt" suicide and fail. If you really wanted to become an hero, you would have chosen a method that is 100% lethal. Also, as saint @BlkPillPres (PBUH) said, there is no point in waiting if you are already resolved to kill yourself, or going on one last binge, because the end result is the same.

A common objection to self proclaimed "nihilists" (an often misunderstood term) is asking them why haven't they killed themselves. As it so often turns out, they haven't killed themselves because there is something in life which has value to them that they want to live for. Implicit in the fear of death is the fear of the absence of this thing which they long for. So these people are not really nihilists at all, but retarded moralists. (It should be noted that actual nihilists that have a disdain for everything in life, even the pleasures, do kill themselves a lot, and I don't have a problem with them killing themselves because they are consistent).

Suicidal people are the embodiment of these "nihilists". There is something in life that they see as having value and that they long for, but something else is preventing them from self actualizing and achieving this thing (for incels, it is a romantic relationship). The rejection of life by being suicidal is a sour grapes response to this. They are basically saying "if I can't have this thing, I will just kill myself, because life isn't worth living without it". But they seldom do kill themselves, because it doesn't solve their problem of the lack of the desired object, and as long as they are still alive they fear this lack. This fundamental antagonism is what makes it a sour grapes cope.

I will be the first to admit that I used to fall into this thought process, but I am a lot happier now that I am thinking rationally and am embracing life rather than rejecting it. For incels that use this to cope with the fact that they don't have a gf, they will have to face a difficult decision. Either try and improve your life (redpill) or give up on romantic relationships and find something else to live for (whitepill).
Are you abobe average IQ? At least well spoken und good insight to your thougth. What happened to @BlkPillPres btw? For me there a 3 reasons: 1. No 100% lethal way 2. I don't want to end my life with a bigger sin like this and stand before God then. 3. I may can bring some light and truth (and finally salvation) to some lost soul in my remnant life.

Are you abobe average IQ?
Yeah
What happened to @
BlkPillPres
@BlkPillPres btw?
He dipped because he found a way to moneymax. Shame, because he was easily the best poster here. I still go back to some of his old threads because it beats the shit that’s posted here nowadays

It's not easy. You need to have proper place, no strangers around. It's a huge risk. If caught, you will rot in jail ( fate worse than death ).
Exactly, same thing with suicide. You have to have a proper method, execute it well, and not get caught or rot in a mental ward ( fate worse than death)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back