Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

hard mogging since 1977

Akarin

Akarin

lolicel
-
Screenshot 2018 03 01 12 34 08

look how insecure look that norwoodcel next to the normie and fucking chadder

also take note that they are all brothers and baldcel with the normie are FUCKING TWINS

He would be average today.

what is this from

lost all respect for you

I don't know if you're aware but there are people who weren't even born when 9/11 occurred that are in their teens now. The Bee Gees is some grandpa shit now :D

I don't know if you're aware but there are people who weren't even born when 9/11 occurred that are in their teens now. The Bee Gees is some grandpa shit now :D
I'm only 21 but it doesn't exempt me from knowing so popular songs

stayin''' alive eeee

im 22, and i do like listening to old shit, i guess im just an educated pleb on certain music.

im 22, and i do like listening to old shit, i guess im just an educated pleb on certain music.

i also listen to old things mainly from the 50's, 60's

Most people here wouldn't know the Bee Gees but Barry was a Chad. He got mogged by the guy in the middle though:

640px-Bee_gees_1970.JPG

its fucking over for him