Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Harassed for no reason at school just trying to get lunch

Sadtavious VII

Sadtavious VII

Sad Lineage
★★★★
As pretext I am a giga youngcel, won't disclose my age but I'm probably the youngest on here

Today I went to get lunch and while I was standing in the line some guy was fucking around with his friend who was chasing him

He cut in front of me in the line and when his buddy caught up he tossed me into him for no reason whatsoever

After being thrown my shitty little face mask got jostled and went below my nose so I pulled it back up

(still wear masks at school. not mandatory if you're vaccinated I think but I don't plan to get the shot and it hides my ugly face)

After this happened the 4'11 goblina in front of me pulled the mask down again. I'm guessing to see my face after having a glimpse

Pulled the mask below my nose and made a gagging motion in disgust after seeing my face

The tard who was following her and this other random girl saw this and asked if I 'needed a hug' and I shook my head

He kept asking and I kept shaking my head
I'm pretty sure I eventually just nodded my head to get him to leave me alone

Put his arms up and then pulled away saying something like 'you thought' I don't know I forgot

There was no reason for them to do any of this but it happened anyway

If I wasn't a manlet none of this would've happened :(

TLDR: women are viscerally disgusted by my face

As pretext I am a giga youngcel, won't disclose my age but I'm probably the youngest on here
stopped reading. stay and school and improve yourself nigga before you jump the gun and call yourself incel.

@nice_try just fucking lol

nigger hasn't even tried an already calls himself an incel... what as society become:society::society::society:

but stay strong yunglin, its just another day on your life, shit happens...

stopped reading. stay and school and improve yourself nigga before you jump the gun and call yourself incel.

I am 5'2

I still exercise and stay on top of my studies but I am cursed to a stagnant and painful life at this height

I've grown like 3 inches in 3 years while my friends are all massive

over when even the incel forum hates you
There's only 3 ways this shit can go

1. You grow up become a mogger and ascend. Then look back at this phase of your life with cringe and start spouting bluepilled self improvement bullshit.

2. You waste your precious youthful years rotting on this circlejerk of a forum instead of actually going out and try to ascend when you could have.

3. You take the condensed negativity at display here to heart and plunge yourself into inactivity and depression. Make bad life choices and fuck yourself up.

It baffles me that fucking facebook has a minimum age to make account but not this site

greycels

I'm also short. Never developed much in terms of masculine traits, probably because small testes. I'm in college now. School sucks, but it gets better. I was bullied too in Elementary School. People grow up and get better things to do with their time than to bully the small kid with tiny balls. When things do get better for you, let bygones be bygones.

Today I went to get lunch and while I was standing in the line some guy was fucking around with his friend who was chasing him

He cut in front of me in the line and when his buddy caught up he tossed me into him for no reason whatsoever

After being thrown my shitty little face mask got jostled and went below my nose so I pulled it back up

(still wear masks at school. not mandatory if you're vaccinated I think but I don't plan to get the shot and it hides my ugly face)

After this happened the 4'11 goblina in front of me pulled the mask down again. I'm guessing to see my face after having a glimpse

Pulled the mask below my nose and made a gagging motion in disgust after seeing my face

The tard who was following her and this other random girl saw this and asked if I 'needed a hug' and I shook my head

He kept asking and I kept shaking my head
I'm pretty sure I eventually just nodded my head to get him to leave me alone

Put his arms up and then pulled away saying something like 'you thought' I don't know I forgot

There was no reason for them to do any of this but it happened anyway

If I wasn't a manlet none of this would've happened :(

TLDR: women are viscerally disgusted by my face
Sending you positive vibes youngcel, stay strong. :feelsjuice: