Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Harassed by parents for spending too much time on the computer

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
My parents would tell me to do something else like 'read a book' or hang out with friends I actually felt guilty every time I would use the computer. JFL.

They would also scorn me for not doing something 'productive' with my time. And not going out and 'engaging with the community' lol wut.

Whenever I would tell them something about my problems with anxiety and inhibition they would blame me for 'using the computer too much' and they wonder why I don't ever share anything with them.

NEVER. My parents allowed me to stay on the computer for up to 5 hours at a time durnig the runescape era(04-09)

when i was younger, now that im 22 they already know it over for me.

my mom tells me that all the time.

My mom asked me one summer if I was going to spend my whole summer on the computer, I said “what else is available for a guy like me?” No reply at all.

I mean I would love to do something else but its not like I have a choice. They think that I chose this lifestyle but the incel life chose me. I have litteraly nothing else to do

sounds fake

It felt surreal that she would ask me that seeing as I was 17 at the time and had never been invited to anything in my life. Did she think I was skipping stuff to get good grades or something or that the local kids would be receptive to me?

My mom and dad told me that after they learned I had 0 friends they stopped caring and let me

I don't even give a fuck about friends at this point. All I want is PUSSSY