Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Harassed by a black guy again

• Thread starter deathgreetsmeslow
  • Start date
deathgreetsmeslow

deathgreetsmeslow

Captain
★★★
What is with you ethnics? Ii'm in a coffee shop waiting for my order when this black dude who looks semi homeless start shotuing acrosds the room at me.

YOU LOOK LIK MACHINE GUN KELLY AHAHAHAHAH U LOOK LIKE MACHINE GUN KELLY

He is screaming with laughter. I look nothing like machinegunkelly, besides both being white. He just keeps laughing and I tell him "what just because I'm a white gy I look nothing like him?" while I try to ignore him He just keeps giggling like a fucking retard.

I'm getting increasinlgy angry at this point but what am I gonna do? Poor old whitey cant do nuthinz. So as I'm leaving I decide to shout "You look like someone too!" in a sarcastic way. I was going to say you look like Obama or something stupid, but I didnt, I just said you look like someone.

I really wanted to bash his scrawny face in. Again, I look nothing like that stupid white rapper, not even similar besides being a white guy. Whats wrong with you ethnics and your "kulturez"?

Blacks aren't ethnics.

Ethnics = curry and rice, ONLY

What you REALLY wanna do is call him a nigger dontcha?
In seriousness, maybe he was complimenting you and laughing due to how mind blown he was at his perception of you looking like a celebrity so closely? Or was simply stoned? Or had too much coffee?
Am I cucking myself for another race? You betcha. Love me blackcels.

JFL so over for tiny dick white bois getting intimadated by high t ethnics:feelskek:

Do you need therapy? Are you sure you going to be ok? Did you make sure to call the police? How will you ever get over this ptsd :feelsbadman:.....:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Don't back down, boyo. We all know you like that BBC. :feelsthink:
Yeah I can't hide it anymore. Feels good to get that off my chest. (autistic reaffirmation incoming: I'm still joking)

He is probably a gone mad homeless black tyrone dont mind lmao

Lol you must be tallfag, also niggers aren’t ethnic. Only brown men and rice are ethnic.
JFL so over for tiny dick white bois getting intimadated by high t ethnics:feelskek:

Do you need therapy? Are you sure you going to be ok? Did you make sure to call the police? How will you ever get over this ptsd :feelsbadman:.....:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Also this, and and I could of sworn @deathgreetsmeslow is familiar I know we chatted on discord before what’s your name on there?

frustrated.gif

If anyone said I looked like mgk I would be so happy

You've ever seen that scene with Paul Bateman and that homeless black guy?

JFL at stormfrontcels. Says nigger online but can't even say a black guy resembles Obama. :lul:
Blacks aren't ethnics.

Ethnics = curry and rice, ONLY
Retarded post.
Lol you must be tallfag, also niggers aren’t ethnic. Only brown men and rice are ethnic.

Also this, and and I could of sworn @deathgreetsmeslow is familiar I know we chatted on discord before what’s your name on there?
JFL don't be retarded. Black people are ethnics too.

JFL at stormfrontcels. Says nigger online but can't even say a black guy resembles Obama. :lul:

Retarded post.
On the internet, these racists always have a big mouth, but in reality they shit themselves in the pants even before the average ethnic. I really can not take these idiots seriously.

On the internet, these racists always have a big mouth, but in reality they shit themselves in the pants even before the average ethnic. I really can not take these idiots seriously.
Exactly, stormfrontcels are beyond pathetic.

Retarded post.

JFL don't be retarded. Black people are ethnics too.
I'm not a stormfrontcel but you have to admit white people don't do these type of things, plain and simple.

I'm not a stormfrontcel but you have to admit white people don't do these type of things, plain and simple.

I take that back then & white people make fun of ugly people in other ways though. Besides MGK is not ugly and a desirable man, so it's a compliment.

"At least my ancestors weren't cotton picking slaves"

There,nigger offenses are easy to counter

I take that back then & white people make fun of ugly people in other ways though. Besides MGK is not ugly and a desirable man, so it's a compliment.
I don't know, in my experience this was a black man clowning the weak whitey, I've had it happen plenty of times I live in a predom black area and he was on drugs or something I think. I literally look nothing like him besides sharing the same skin color.

I don't know, in my experience this was a black man clowning the weak whitey, I've had it happen plenty of times I live in a predom black area and he was on drugs or something I think. I literally look nothing like him besides sharing the same skin color.

I don't think he was messing with you, until he starts getting physical with you by pushing you, et cetera.

Shouldve told him he looks like a dumb ape

What is with you ethnics? Ii'm in a coffee shop waiting for my order when this black dude who looks semi homeless start shotuing acrosds the room at me.

YOU LOOK LIK MACHINE GUN KELLY AHAHAHAHAH U LOOK LIKE MACHINE GUN KELLY

He is screaming with laughter. I look nothing like machinegunkelly, besides both being white. He just keeps laughing and I tell him "what just because I'm a white gy I look nothing like him?" while I try to ignore him He just keeps giggling like a fucking retard.

I'm getting increasinlgy angry at this point but what am I gonna do? Poor old whitey cant do nuthinz. So as I'm leaving I decide to shout "You look like someone too!" in a sarcastic way. I was going to say you look like Obama or something stupid, but I didnt, I just said you look like someone.

I really wanted to bash his scrawny face in. Again, I look nothing like that stupid white rapper, not even similar besides being a white guy. Whats wrong with you ethnics and your "kulturez"?
:chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer:

I wish I was born ethnic to behave like an ape and shit in the streets like curries do.

Being white is the absolute worst, you’ll be blamed for everything and your higher IQ will not permit you to behave like an ape.

Ethnics can also use the “victim card”.