Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

HappyFamilycels always have the rudest awakenings

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★★
Growing up reasonably well-off, with a loving caring family makes for the most brutal blackpill when hitting puberty. Everything is hunky dory until one day sex is on the table and you realize that you're not going to be a part of it. I feel like people with a worse homelife are more hardened from the beginning and aren't too surprised at the harsh realities of the blackpill when it hits.

What home conditions did you grow up in? Do you think it shaped you with regards to your outlook on your inceldom?

I am an onlychild.

My parents asks everyday why i dont go out or use tinder and never bring girls home, they have still hope in me but i am 23yo and they see me getting more depressing about it

all my female cousins are sluts. my sister and atleast one aunt cheated on their husbands (that they had kids with).
The guys in my family are subhuman to at max normie-tier. Its impossible to be a chad and be related to me (subhuman genepool).

I am an onlychild.

What home conditions did you grow up in? Do you think it shaped you with regards to your outlook on your inceldom?

Thank you for this question. I shall answer:

When I was a four-year-old, my parents and I lived in a duplex, where my father would hit Mother and damage the walls, resulting in holes near a wooden desk she used for sewing. I recall pouring soap in my eyes at this age to stop them from arguing.

When we moved, my father would regularly come home and argue with Mother over anything he disliked. He broke the windows in our living room as well as the windows in our kitchen, he broke a "Leopard Statue", he broke our kitchen table, he broke plates, he threw Mother's computer and clothes into the garbage bin. He'd regularly pound on Mother's room door(Used for crafts). He'd yell at Mother as he was driving her to work.

My mother, as kind as she may be, used to grab me very forcefully(By the neck, as I was fidgeting with items; I would ache from it) and repeatedly tell me "Do you hear me!?! If people see you doing that, they will think you are men-tally retar-ded!" while shaking me and shaking the item near my eyes. She would tell me how embarrassing it is to have an autistic son who fidgets with items as a form of stimulation. Other times, she would hit me. When I said, "Please don't hit me!" once, she started laughing.

One day, Mother was asked by my father to write a check, which she did. However, he was angry because she was drying off after a shower. This led him to shove her onto the floor(She was naked) and kick her legs repeatedly, which I was present for and saw. He also broke her fingers and cut her knuckles, injured her knees and kicked her abdomen. Our utilities were cut off three times due to failure to pay, and the result was living with my paternal grandparents for weeks at a time. On the day we moved in with my maternal grandparents, me and Mother sat in the dark since my father didn't pay the utility bill("Well, then leave"; he left the house after yelling, which I hid from).

It was when Mother and I sat in a dark, dirty room waiting for the electric company to restore our power after her husband refused to pay the bills.

Before our utilities were cut off and Mother sat on the floor pleading with the local electric company, it was rare and starfish-variety.

I feel like people with a worse homelife are more hardened from the beginning and aren't too surprised at the harsh realities of the blackpill when it hits.
I'd say this is true. My home life was pretty AIDS, but definitely not the worst. It was to the point where I had to shut myself in my room around the time when high school started due to my parents constantly fighting. Sometimes I would only see them directly before or directly after school, before/after I'd go to the gym, and during dinner because the fighting would get that repetitive. They're divorced now, but I honestly wish they did that way earlier in my life.

I basically disciplined myself though. I just came to realize not too long ago that in my very early life, after I was born, they would not stick around that much due to working and partying. I would often get babysat or have nannies watch over me. The fact that I even have a moral compass baffles me, many in my kind of situation are degenerates who do drugs and commit crimes.

I feel like I'm extremely hardened. I can take anyone's shit and throw shit back.

They're fragile, yes.

@Incelius Savage come look at this privileged faggot

Having shit parents does not harden you at all. In fact it makes you weaker

I am an onlychild.

My parents asks everyday why i dont go out or use tinder and never bring girls home, they have still hope in me but i am 23yo and they see me getting more depressing about it
Literally me exactly