Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Happy this forum exists. Thank you.

EthnicelNL

EthnicelNL

Never began tbhtbh
-
Thank you @SergeantIncel and all mods for creating and maintaining this place.

I know this forum can be cynical and we all are angry at the world, but for me at least I can vent my frustrations of being incel in this cuckedsociety.

This place made me realize there is very little positive outside. This place made me fully blackpilled but it helped me enormously in coping and dealing with everyday life.

You see, when you accept this world as blackpill suggests it, little will ever surprise you. The selfish animalistic nature of women which has turned this society in nothing more than a farce, one big act, the bluepill.

A playground for foids where NonChad men ALWAYS have to take the backseat. Where socially, men are not wanted in general. Where you are made to feel that just being male (and ethnic imc) is something to be ashamed of.

A cucked society Where foids can target males, make fun of their genitals, their appearance without any repurcussions. But where you will be shamed to death if you dare to return the insult to foids.

Ive been down a lot lately. But coming back here always gives me a small assurance that im not the only one..that there are lots of brothers in the same situation. That thought in itself has helped me a lot in thinking about how to battle this world.

Thank you. Even those that dont like or that I have blocked. Keep your head high and dont let normies convince you that you're wrong. Ever.

This forum the only thing that keep me away from rope or going ER. :cryfeels:

This forum the only thing that keep me away from rope or going ER. :cryfeels:
Brutal incels.ispill.

Nah bro dont rope...esp if u parents are still on this earth.

Vent your frustrations more often..will help. Just vent ur frustrations bro0o0

Agreed bro. I would be even more lost and lonely without this place. There’s some posters here that I hold in high regard and I’m glad to have encountered. Hopefully the cucks don’t get this site (((shut down)))

This forum is better then any cucked therapist

Agreed bro. I would be even more lost and lonely without this place. There’s some posters here that I hold in high regard and I’m glad to have encountered. Hopefully the cucks don’t get this site (((shut down)))
Yeah but i think our modteam have very knowledgeble ppl when it comes to keeping this site legit and prevent it from becoming a really extremist outlet. They might be strict, but maybe thats what keeps this site alive.

This forum is better then any cucked therapist
Definitely. JFL at talking with a professional normie about incelproblems in general

May we be thankful for such a place to vent, this site may come under fire by disgusting normies and their thought policing but I don't care.

All I care about, is that I get to return to the people of this forum, the comrades I am actively thankful for, the comrades I will die alone with.

Thank you incels.is, for giving me this one thing to live for.

(((Most therapists))) are actively working against incels. I wouldn’t be surprised if some of them posted on cucktears.
Laughing behind our back while using our money to fuel their degeneracy further :woke: