Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW HAPPY PRIDE MONTH - FAGS/TROONS GETTING WASTED MEGATHREAD

hate faggets tranny month for mentaly deeranged dumbasses

4chan classic:

@Da_Yunez Let's make this the official .is "Pride Month" thread. We'll post everyday till the end of June.

I hate fags but ngl that was brutal and made me physically cringe when he stomped on him
His face was already fucked up and cut when he was beating him with his fist. The boots must've broken his nose and facial bones. He needs reconstructive surgery, and I hope he went into a coma.

Homosexuality is a sickness, but it can be treated (with chemical castration, etc.)—or at the very least—suppressed. If you want to molest and proposition people and especially children, expect to have your skull stomped in. I have no sympathy or respect for pedophiles.

His face was already fucked up and cut when he was beating him with his fist. The boots must've broken his nose and facial bones. He needs reconstructive surgery, and I hope he went into a coma.

Homosexuality is a sickness, but it can be treated (with chemical castration, etc.)—or at the very least—suppressed. If you want to molest and proposition people and especially children, expect to have your skull stomped in. I have no sympathy or respect for pedophiles.
Only cure for faggery is called a 9mm bullet.

Only cure for faggery is called a 9mm bullet.
Yeah, it's a mental condition, which is why I said it can only be treated and not fully "cured," so to say.

Omar Mateen Cooking :feelsdevil: