Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Happy Mother's Day folks..

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
  • Together we respect single mothers who ride the cock carousel, have Chad's babies and then leech off the money of beta tax payers.
  • Today we celebrate all mothers who gaslight and virtue signal their sons about women's nature, hide the blackpilled truth from them and turn them into bluepilled simps.
  • Today we remind ourselves that inceldom is on the rise because of ugly subhuman women who breed with superior Chads, pass on their inferior genes and produce truecel sons.
  • Today we acclaim all women who divorce rape their beta husbands, separate their kids from their fathers and turn their sons into criminals and their daughters into whores.
  • Today we'll also admire those women who could have been mothers but instead they chose to kill their innocent babies with impunity.
  • Today we celebrate mediocrity, as being a mother means celebration but being a father means that you are yet another disposable member of the society who is only good for wageslaving.

It's mothers day? I could have made it through this day without knowing this tbh.

I have never acknowledged this day

lets respect women today

When is Incel Appreciation Day?

It's mothers day? I could have made it through this day without knowing this tbh.
I new it, but forgot it during the day, my mother reminded me. It's over for mothersdaycels.

Daily reminder you get your arm and hair genes from your mother and its her fault you are balding and have shitty wrists.

normal day at the calendar

I hope my whore mother dies