Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Happy Independence day to all Currycel

Blackpill Monk

Blackpill Monk

Only trucel on Fakecels.is
Today is the 77th Independence day of Curryland. Happy independence day to all Currycels

Attachments

• images (47).jpeg
    images (47).jpeg
    10.9 KB · Views: 120
No such thing as independence just forced slavery

Happy Independence Day brocel

Am I allowed to thank u for your Independence Day wishes if I’m a curry born in the west

Show bobs and vegana

@Pajeetsingh @Transcended Trucel @adharmi @Ricordanza @JayGoptri @Misogynist Curry 卐 @mlcurrycel
@jeetcel @wereq @Chudpreet

Today is the 77th Independence day of Curryland. Happy independence day to all Currycels
Thanks fellow currycel. I remember last year or year back I did an OP for Indian Independence day and it became a huge 4 page dissertation Incels.is as usual :feelskek:

Let's see if we can do it again !

was it worth getting independence tho

Fuck Indian republic and this shitty day.
But you have a problem with the white racism on this site, but you just want to say "fuck Indian this and that .." interesting. Underground Man much?

was it worth getting independence tho
I believe that if Western culture didn't spiral downward, and things were as they should be in the West, then no, it would be worth it to have a Western host still.

jfl at currys can never take them serious

But you have a problem with the white racism on this site, but you just want to say "fuck Indian this and that .." interesting. Underground Man much?
Indian republic is a nation state or an illegal entity that I've always been against. I wouldn't mind if it was a " people's republic" instead.

Happy independence Day :feelsLightsaber: @Chudpreet

Indian republic is a nation state or an illegal entity that I've always been against.
Well, honestly if the Western world wasn't a corpse of its former self, I would even go as far as saying why even have "Independence"? You can see it has done nothing too great. And so your sentiment is one which I feel stems from this notion. That's where the "illegal entity" sentiments stems from, I believe.
I wouldn't mind if it was a " people's republic" instead.
Maybe. It sort of is in a manner of speaking. Or at least, it's trying to be.

Yes happy day or it should've been a happy day. Sad state of affairs overall though.

Explain what you mean more please...I might even be in agreement, idk.

:feelswhere:
overall Independence was supposed to be a good thing. But south Asia has disappointed when it comes to all growth metrics. Only thing that's good is that the wokeism is restrained but even that is slowly crawling in. So we might end up with the worst of both worlds, the wokeness of the west and the brokeness of the third world. Unideal.

overall Independence was supposed to be a good thing. But south Asia has disappointed when it comes to all growth metrics.
This is not completely true for India. It is true in some measures, yes. However, once Narendra Modi opened the country up to proper trade and acceptance of training from the West, India improved nicely in the Private sector services and quality area. Of course, it's still India and has some set backs, but this is the case with all developing nations.
Only thing that's good is that the wokeism is restrained but even that is slowly crawling in. So we might end up with the worst of both worlds, the wokeness of the west and the brokeness of the third world. Unideal.
Yes. This is one positive aspect of India for sure.