Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Happy Diwali to CurryCels

JayGoptri

JayGoptri

Overlord
★★★★★
Who is going to blast off Fire crackers? Here where I reside in the Mainland it will become very loud like artillery strikes for the next 3 days at night and especially if India wins WorldCup etc.

Who is going to blast off Fire crackers? Here where I reside in the Mainland it will become very loud like artillery strikes for the next 3 days at night and especially if India wins WorldCup etc.
Can't wait to throw Bombs in foid's houses to scare them

Liking fireworks is a low IQ beast trait

Primitive celebrations mean nothing, you human

Happy Diwali fellow curries

Happy Diwali currychads

Wishing a very happy diwali to all my fellow currycels

the-office-steve-carell.gif

Theres only one holiday far as im concerned ganesh, and diwali definitely aint it.

Next time you make this thread it better be about eid

Happy Diwali currycels

the-office-steve-carell.gif

Theres only one holiday far as im concerned ganesh, and diwali definitely aint it.

Next time you make this thread it better be about eid
Nigger Muslim Holidays ? Why would I make thread about Muslims crowding in the streets with feces from goats that have shat themselves?

Outer Space Fire GIF by Xbox

Last edited:
Nigger Muslim Holidays ? Why would I make thread about Muslims crowding in the streets with feces from goats that have shat themselves?

Outer Space Fire GIF by Xbox
Cuz i said so gupta, keep bobbling your funny little head and do as your told

Curry infested site eww

I cant go to sleep cause of those fireworks but give me some samosas and I'll be okay.

Inceldom Discussion

Talk about inceldom, coping strategies, and anything else related to involuntary celibacy. Share your experiences here.

Liking fireworks is a low IQ beast trait
Why? I like looking at Fireworks, as in Pyrotechnics and big displays. But of course, the noise bombs these guys do here can be very obnoxious to say the least. The poor dogs hate it too !

Inceldom Discussion

Talk about inceldom, coping strategies, and anything else related to involuntary celibacy. Share your experiences here.
Coping strategy is to share in a large ethnic and National holiday and watch fireworks. It's also nice sort of cope to hear what sounds like WWIII happening, artillery strike-like sounds during Diwali in India.

...in case you did know !

I cant go to sleep cause of those fireworks but give me some samosas and I'll be okay.
:feelskek:. I'm with you in the sleep part. My dogs hate it also. But the somosa I'll digress. I prefer Western cusine mostly.

I'm no Gupta. I'm American. Living in India atm. But also, even in the Mainland we keep yalls crazy tribe in place! In South India especially! Bobbling? That's what your Muslims here do also. With their homo eye makeup. Regardless, we all know how Indian Muslims behave. Luckily hardcore southern America agrees with me too..the Muslims play nice there without the help of their cretons !

Last edited:
War Fight GIF by Grish Majethiya

Hindu smarts kept Islamic parasite in control with the help of...

Italian Angel GIF by VVS FILMS

Christianity....

...till now, alas gangsters may soon prevail!

Primitive celebrations mean nothing, you human
Calm down boy. It's okay to indulge in simple things a bit like this. Don't pretend to be sophisticated..you are probably not as smart as you think.

Coping strategy is to share in a large ethnic and National holiday and watch fireworks. It's also nice sort of cope to hear what sounds like WWIII happening, artillery strike-like sounds during Diwali in India.

...in case you did know !
Wrong subforum boyo. I dont appreciate your low effort spam in ID. Keep it in the sewers

Wrong subforum boyo. I dont appreciate your low effort spam in ID. Keep it in the sewers
My comments are known for being anything but. This is a Holiday homage. Why would it be in Sewers genius?

No firecrackers in my neighbourhood. Allah be praised.

I'd like to let it be known that I do not wish a happy diwali to anyone.

Happy diwali india superpower by next diwali

India lost the finals hahahahahhahaavasgg

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back