Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Happy Day of Retribution Everyone. To celebrate with you I wanted you to show my ER inspired car.

J

Japako

Greycel
BMW E92 The same car out hERo drove.
Its the best cope on the entire planet for me I love that thing.

Attachments

• 8D4FFC23-C004-47F9-A505-AC68770AF415.jpeg
    8D4FFC23-C004-47F9-A505-AC68770AF415.jpeg
    299.6 KB · Views: 168
How much did u pay? How did u afford?

Long live St. Elliot

Drive around Isla Vista with the BMW.

Post proof that its yours

How much did u pay? How did u afford?

Around 7000€
University is extremely cheap here in Germany (around 200€ every half year). So I could save the biggest part of money I earned from some side Jobs over the years.

When I was looking for a car my dad surprised me with the fact that he saved up around 3000€ for me so I could buy a nicer one. (Thanks Dad I love you) He understands my situation and wanted that I have something to cheer me up when I feel lonely.
Post proof that its yours
How can I prove it ?

Around 7000€
University is extremely cheap here in Germany (around 200€ every half year). So I could save the biggest part of money I earned from some side Jobs over the years.

When I was looking for a car my dad surprised me with the fact that he saved up around 3000€ for me do I could buy a nicer one. (Thanks Dad I love you) He understands my situation and wanted me something to cheer me up when I feel lonely.

What do you want ?
its a nice car. How are the foids like in Germany? Are they all chad-fuckers like in the USA?

Around 7000€

When I was looking for a car my dad surprised me with the fact that he saved up around 3000€ for me do I could buy a nicer one. (Thanks Dad I love you) He understands my situation and wanted me something to cheer me up when I feel lonely.

What do you want ?
Good dad germany is hell

Timestamp it or its not yours

its a nice car. How are the foids like in Germany? Are they all chad-fuckers like in the USA?
I think it’s not as bad as in the cucked states of America but it’s getting worse fast.

But that doesn’t affect me since :/ I’m pretty sure It was over for me already.

I'm thinking about getting a Tesla model 3 tbh tbh ngl

They all cheat on their buxxers
A Normie friend of mine got cheated on by his Low Inhib GF. When he asked her why she told him: “ Didn’t I tell that I had friends wirh benefits?” Guy forgave her :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: lost all respect for him.

Nice but you need it in black for that ER swagger

Here are some more pics If you are interested.

Attachments

• 46CC3445-2108-4110-AE22-28177385F81A.jpeg
    46CC3445-2108-4110-AE22-28177385F81A.jpeg
    667.8 KB · Views: 171
  • CEF5AFDD-76D8-44D8-8D16-BC7DD0A881E9.jpeg
    CEF5AFDD-76D8-44D8-8D16-BC7DD0A881E9.jpeg
    656.9 KB · Views: 124
  • F2636B54-0F47-42D1-83EE-762855528068.jpeg
    F2636B54-0F47-42D1-83EE-762855528068.jpeg
    204.3 KB · Views: 124
Lol at that bragging. The driver licence pill is too brutal man.

Timestamp it or its not yours
Check the pictures I posted in this thread. The license plate first and last digit.
Lol at that bragging. The driver licence pill is too brutal man.
This car is the only thing that keeps me from roping sometimes.

I know it’s a cool ride but foids won’t have anything to do with me anyway. :cryfeels:

I'm looking for an E92 as well, how reliable are they? that's my biggest concern.

This car is the only thing that keeps me from roping sometimes.

Yes, you get me. This is why I truly insist on this one. Seriously, not having a car and on top of that not even having a driver licence as 24 year old ''man'' is absolutely pathetic. I have to see females driving around on the road while I am the only one who walks to my workplace. Next week it will be over 8 km in total.

I know it’s a cool ride but foids won’t have anything to do with me anyway. :cryfeels:

At least you do have a nice car, while I do not even have a driver licence.

Every time I hear this I want to get my drivers license. :feelsbadman:

Can you start it or do you have no money at the moment? For me it was always a financial burden.

Seriously, here in Germany a driver licence will cost easily 2000 Euro+. I do not even get it, how young people afford this. This is not even possible and once you are in work environment, you will not even have the time to do it, since you have to hit driving school for it. This is absolutely ridiculous and at a certain point hard to manage.

I'm planning on getting the same BMW as soon as I can.

Seriously, here in Germany a driver licence will cost easily 2000 Euro
Dude do you live in munich or what? Where I live it's only about 1100 but that's still too much for my situation.

man sieht das kennzeichen digger haha

Can you start it or do you have no money at the moment? For me it was always a financial burden.

Seriously, here in Germany a driver licence will cost easily 2000 Euro+. I do not even get it, how young people afford this. This is not even possible and once you are in work environment, you will not even have the time to do it, since you have to hit driving school for it. This is absolutely ridiculous and at a certain point hard to manage.
Its not as expensive, here it would run me about $800 to go to driving school and get the license. Right now I can take it but it would hit my bank account hard for the month, but I am hoping to start by next month, hopefully. Most people here don't need the training if they have a family member who can teach them. The annoying thing is your need to wait 2+ years of a "training period" before you can get the full license so you can drive by yourself.

I don't see the appeal tbh.. But still beats cucked Skodas and other low-t cars

Happy day of retribution. Now resume LDAR.

Dimensions
Wheelbase2,760 mm (109 in)
Length4,520–4,610 mm (178–181 in)
Width1,780–1,820 mm (70–72 in)
Height1,380–1,420 mm (54–56 in)

its over

Its not as expensive, here it would run me about $800 to go to driving school and get the license. Right now I can take it but it would hit my bank account hard for the month, but I am hoping to start by next month, hopefully. Most people here don't need the training if they have a family member who can teach them. The annoying thing is your need to wait 2+ years of a "training period" before you can get the full license so you can drive by yourself.

Men should be born with a driver licence.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back