Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Happy Birthday, Joe Biden!

You know I’d hope that it’d be his last one but I don’t want a foid president
she wouldnt just be a foid, shed be THE SECOND PERSON OF COLOR, THE FIRST WOMAN, THE FIRST WOMAN OF COLOR, THE FIRST PERSON OF SOUTH ASIAN DESCENT, THE FIRST BLACK WOMAN, THE FIRST INDIAN WOMAN, THE SECOND PERSON OF AFRICAN DESCENT and every other schizo variation they invent

Get back to the JIDF headquarters they need you

what is he like 90 now? XD

she wouldnt just be a foid, shed be THE SECOND PERSON OF COLOR, THE FIRST WOMAN, THE FIRST WOMAN OF COLOR, THE FIRST PERSON OF SOUTH ASIAN DESCENT, THE FIRST BLACK WOMAN, THE FIRST INDIAN WOMAN, THE SECOND PERSON OF AFRICAN DESCENT and every other schizo variation they invent
:feelskek:

Should be made an American holiday.

He probably forgot its his birthday

I love watching both sides fight over "muh trumperino good" "noooo trumperino bad joe bidenino good" when they don't realize they're both controlled by the same "people" :feelskek:

Happy birthday Josephu

He gets to wear his birthday diaper. Crappy Birthday president poopy pants

It's also Future's birthday

11698613_20200609170019_jpegc3bd5483418c4938f814a6446d062890

I love watching both sides fight over "muh trumperino good" "noooo trumperino bad joe bidenino good" when they don't realize they're both controlled by the same "people" :feelskek:
Let me guess...

Da Juice ?
Biden is based
What makes you say this? Are you serious? I'm curious?
Everything we can despise built into one person !

Last edited: