Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Happy 9/11 day! Are most Muslim 'terrorists' incels?

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
Happy 9/11 day! 9/11 was the day where some allahu akbar muscle hijackers took on American airliner planes, and the arab-pilotcels took control and began distributing the world trade center Into different locations at a high speed. On that moment (what they believe), Osama Bin Laden's operatives, were respawned into the Jannah (in Islamic ideology), while thousands of normies scattered around, becoming part of the soulless, yet vast concrete.

I particularly lol'd at the story of the noodlewhore Betty Ann Ong who was scared shitless. Also, for us ricecels, she had a white husband so its lifefuel

220px-Betty_Ann_Ong.jpg

0ac1c5ce29940b69007da3c5c29bdf4b.png

So I was thinking, are most muslim "terrorists" incels? So I highlighted this quote from a Vox (jewish media I know) video about the effectiveness of ISIS's recruitment videos.

They're clearly focused on the glory of the battle and what the state has accomplished. Very inspirational for these young man many of whom, not all, but most of whom have not had a sense of purpose in life and have not had any means to or earn a living to get married to do the kind of things that they feel would bring them into an adult life And now here's an opportunity to prove themselves as young men.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18lf1kpBgRk

And certainly, risk factors for "terorrism" include being male, single, being socially isolated, and being unemployed (NEET). Also 40% of lone terorrists have a bachelor degree, so they're higher IQ than average. Hmm, these factors sounds so similar to us.

Hell yeah they're incels-- inceldom is practically mandated by their government!- You've seen the rules over there:- no dating, no hanging around with foids unless you're their brother or father, no displays of affection in public, not even hand-holding...- restaurants have separate sections for men & women

It's a whole other way to anger a bunch of young men

The lower tier terrorists? Maybe.
The top terrorists already have a double digit harem so not incel

Why was termite found at the site of catastrophy?
Why didn't the building tilt to the side upon impact, but crumbled as if it was demolished by professionals?

Your post is low IQ zero knowledge blue pilled nonsense

Why was termite found at the site of catastrophy?
Why didn't the building tilt to the side upon impact, but crumbled as if it was demolished by professionals?
Because I was part of the demolition team back in 2001. NYPD/PAPD made way to our trucks through NJ down to Battery Park.

It was an inside job. I'll probably get disappeared in the next 24 hours.