Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Happy 4th of July!

TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
DE8A27FE 24EF 4634 B3DF 21ED1817786C

76051E81 43D6 4694 B3F2 BBC66F29859F
A185ABC8 8DBA 4C3D AF8A 3089BE670EF7
4627F505 236F 401E AE27 9D1940890C70
65F2F20E 8C27 4B4F B0AB A59183F1A583
5B7CD3CF 9B8F 470B 84DA D6930026D016
54246819 992C 4E72 B72D D8FA38E0857A
6FAD8FEF 4D4C 44A7 9DA3 5CE19DA2C193
4072614F E3B0 4C8D 8413 58D521C28A42
1A287CA5 A7EF 4B87 B328 42972F2DA8EA

@Snowstormhigh
@Copexodius Maximus
@Wizard32
@JohnDoe
@CrackingYs
@InMyCellInHell
@Vrthraghna
@ScornedStoic
@tehgymcel420
Why in the love of fuck do you still live in that frozen shithole?

Too bad you can't come to my barbeque to watch the fireworks. You faggots couldn't even burn us down in the War of 1812. Enjoy your Communism while we enjoy our Freedom!

View attachment 463732
View attachment 463733View attachment 463734View attachment 463735View attachment 463736View attachment 463737View attachment 463738View attachment 463739View attachment 463740View attachment 463741
@Snowstormhigh
@Copexodius Maximus
@Wizard32
@JohnDoe
@CrackingYs
@InMyCellInHell
@Vrthraghna
@ScornedStoic
@tehgymcel420
Why in the love of fuck do you still live in that frozen shithole?

Too bad you can't come to my barbeque to watch the fireworks. You faggots couldn't even burn us down in the War of 1812. Enjoy your Communism while we enjoy our Freedom!

Death to lady liberty

Death to lady liberty
Death to Queen Elizabeth and the "Canadian government", tbh.

Maghrebis are one of the prime demographics to move to "le Canada".

You under British imperialism.
They are under the nigger jew worship like US but even harder. Fucking lol. They’re having orange pictures as their avi’s now because of something that happened with the Indians. Canadians are being replaced by abus and chinks while Trudeau supports it. Even worse than Biden. They don’t have the first amendment so if white Canadians even insinuate they’re under attack (which what else would you call demographic replacement?) they get arrested.

at one of those Canadian Indian protests they took down a statue and the ONE counter protestor was the one arrested. Not the vandalizers and statue testers, the fucking COUNTER PROTESTOR.

@ScornedStoic change your avi to orange to show solidarity with the redskin drunkards NOW

Death to Queen Elizabeth and the "Canadian government", tbh.

Maghrebis are one of the prime demographics to move to "le Canada".
Death to traitors tbh :feelsmage:

If they're cucz :feelsmage:

245 year anniversary:feelsmage:
That's too long that we allow our northern states to be occupied under illegal British rule!
They are under the nigger jew worship like US but even harder. Fucking lol. They’re having orange pictures as their avi’s now because of something that happened with the Indians. Canadians are being replaced by abus and chinks while Trudeau supports it. Even worse than Biden. They don’t have the first amendment so if white Canadians even insinuate they’re under attack (which what else would you call demographic replacement?) they get arrested.

at one of those Canadian Indian protests they took down a statue and the ONE counter protestor was the one arrested. Not the vandalizers and statue testers, the fucking COUNTER PROTESTOR.

@ScornedStoic change your avi to orange to show solidarity with the redskin drunkards NOW
Even if "Canada" can be fixed, they still need to join America instead of remaining cucks to the British Crown.

citizen of the country that exported feminism to the world = opinion on other countries worthless and invalid
"Canada" is worthless and invalid.
Death to traitors tbh :feelsmage:

If they're cucz :feelsmage:
"Canadians" are royalist traitors whose mere existence goes against the foundation of American principles of freedom and democracy.

no argument, you're posturing because you're ashamed of your shithole country
Wasn't even born in America. I just live her because my parents brought me here because everyone from my country thinks this place is a good place to move too because this is where the money and the opportunity is for them to move out of their peasant village lifestyle and live the American Dream. It's not like I had a choice.

But going back, I am NOT ashamed of being a proud citizen of such a great country. You should be ashamed that you still live in that tundra who would be a thrid-world country if it wasn't for our support and giving you gibs.

somehow your opinion is worth even less than his but that's probably because I've already talked to you before
Change your AVI to the orange and bow down to the redskin nigga
"Canadians" are royalist traitors whose mere existence goes against the foundation of American principles of freedom and democracy.
both countries’ score population and founders were Anglo Saxon people. That core population must be maintained. No Anglo Saxons in Canada and USA=No Canada and USA period. You just have nigger anarchy surveillance state

Change your AVI to the orange and bow down to the redskin nigga

both countries’ score population and founders were Anglo Saxon people. That core population must be maintained. No Anglo Saxons in Canada and USA=No Canada and USA period. You just have nigger anarchy surveillance state
Yeah, but they are still loyal to the Crown and refuse to embrace freedom and democracy.

Or are you also going to be a simp of Queen Elizabeth II?

You under British imperialism.
"You're" nigga

Also if you think Britain has the primary influence over us, you're deluded.

We're definitely the world's globalist bitch but it's still Israel/China/US (not sure in what order) that dominate us before Britain does.

"You're" nigga

Also if you think Britain has the primary influence over us, you're deluded.

We're definitely the world's globalist bitch but it's still Israel/China/US (not sure in what order) that dominate us before Britain does.
Historically, everything you did was under the name of the British Empire. Don't be too eager to keep that glory for yourself since you were still under their command to be used as their cannon fodder.

They are under the nigger jew worship like US but even harder. Fucking lol. They’re having orange pictures as their avi’s now because of something that happened with the Indians
Residential schooling was basically like our slavery lite, but we phased it out without needing to split into two countries and suicide over it.

Canadians are being replaced by abus and chinks while Trudeau supports it. Even worse than Biden.
They're both so bad that it seems like a waste of effort to try and determine who is worse.

They don’t have the first amendment so if white Canadians even insinuate they’re under attack (which what else would you call demographic replacement?) they get arrested.
At worst we're just a year or two ahead of you, like a canary in the coal mine of what US is transforming into.

Rather than neg each other about how shitty our countries are getting because of woke BS we should instead be cooperating to find a way to reverse it.

can you link a news avi so I can read about this? interested what the charge against counterpro was

As bad as I agree it is not to arrest statue-topplers, it doesn't seem that bad compared to letting BLM set your police stations on fire and running away from them and not arresting them for it.

Or jailing people for taking a stroll through a government building at police invitation.

Abuse of your citizenry and active government buildings should worry you much more than some park statue.

I'm against statue-toppling (I like preserving art) but I'm thinking Americans wish they could trade a couple confederate statues for their police precincts.
That's too long that we allow our northern states to be occupied under illegal British rule!

Even if "Canada" can be fixed, they still need to join America instead of remaining cucks to the British Crown.

British Crown is a figurehead, much as I like the idea of joining, doing so isn't going to fix the woke/Jewish/BLM/LeftistMSM problems which pervade both our countries.
We democratically elect our leaders too, and like the United States are getting tricked by (((bad actors))) into gradually voting away our freedoms and reducing our voting power by mass immigration.

Being at each other's throats negging each other is crab mentality, infighting which distracts from the true enemies.

You should be ashamed that you still live in that tundra who would be a thrid-world country if it wasn't for our support and giving you gibs.

cool story bro

U.S. Assistance to Canada said:
The United States provides no foreign assistance to Canada.

America outspends Canada in giving aid to Israel (~10 Billion/year vs ~15 Million/year) but I don't think that's the same as helping us.

Last edited:
freedom and democracy.
:soy::soy: The United States isn’t a democracy it’s a republic. The majority ruling is retarded. Also freedom for whites only as the founders intended. Blacks can’t handle freedom
Or are you also going to be a simp of Queen Elizabeth II?
America is an Anglo country. The founders made that clear. We might not have a queen Elizabeth but we still are a direct descendants of Anglo founders and Anglo culture. We are related to the British as a nation

:soy::soy: The United States isn’t a democracy it’s a republic. The majority ruling is retarded. Also freedom for whites only as the founders intended. Blacks can’t handle freedom
It's a republic unlike "Canada".
America is an Anglo country. The founders made that clear. We might not have a queen Elizabeth but we still are a direct descendants of Anglo founders and Anglo culture. We are related to the British as a nation
Then what's the point of being American and living in the US? If you think we shouldn't had a Revolution then I think "Canada" is a great place for you.

[UWSL]Then what's the point of being American and living in the US? If you think we shouldn't had a Revolution then I think "Canada" is a great place for you.[/UWSL]
The revolution itself was done because of purely political matters. Our culture didn’t change a lot. Why do you think Catholics couldn’t hold office? Or why most American cities still have names of British ones?

The revolution itself was done because of purely political matters. Our culture didn’t change a lot. Why do you think Catholics couldn’t hold office? Or why most American cities still have names of British ones?
And, politics do matter. How can you say that "Canadian" conservatives and American conservatives are allies if the "Canadian" conservatives want to preserve the monarchy and their Union with the UK?

And, politics do matter.
Yeah but the revolution wasn’t a cultural one. We are still Anglo.
How can you say that "Canadian" conservatives and American conservatives are allies if the "Canadian" conservatives want to preserve the monarchy and their Union with the UK?
Because Canada is different and their attitudes towards the monarchy are different. They never had taxation without representation and shit. We’re both Anglo countries and their heritage is just with the monarchy. Ours is with the Anglo race but not the monarchy

Yeah but the revolution wasn’t a cultural one. We are still Anglo.

Because Canada is different and their attitudes towards the monarchy are different. They never had taxation without representation and shit. We’re both Anglo countries and their heritage is just with the monarchy. Ours is with the Anglo race but not the monarchy
Doesn't matter. It's either freedom or they're just as cucked as everything you oppose.

If you love America, then you must hate what is the contrary of its founding principles.

Just sneak under the border as an illegal.

As I've said, Mexicans do it so why can't you?
Want to make some cash first so I could at least buy a home. Right now I'm renting and attending school

Want to make some cash first so I could at least buy a home. Right now I'm renting and attending school
Not with fake monopoly money. Move to America and you will get much better pay here than back in "Canada" with real greenbacks.

Not with fake monopoly money. Move to America and you will get much better pay here than back in "Canada" with real greenbacks.
First I should finish schooling with said monopoly money

First I should finish schooling with said monopoly money
Then escape monarchal Communism, move to the US, convert those into real money, and live the American Dream.

Then escape monarchal Communism, move to the US, convert those into real money, and live the American Dream.
might go to Japan instead to get further away from this shithole

might go to Japan instead to get further away from this shithole
Japan is too hard to integrate and less opportunity for social mobility especially as a foreginer.

Maybe stay there for a while, but the USA is a much better place. You got Japanese moving out of that country and living in the West.

Japan is too hard to integrate and less opportunity for social mobility especially as a foreginer.

Maybe stay there for a while, but the USA is a much better place. You got Japanese moving out of that country and living in the West.
I find the lack of social mobility to be a plus as I would rather be ignored then be looked at as a disgusting piece of shit. I like that people tend to mind their business

I find the lack of social mobility to be a plus as I would rather be ignored then be looked at as a disgusting piece of shit. I like that people tend to mind their business
Just live in the woods off-grid in Alaska or Montana/Idaho.

Not really. I tend to like warmer weather. I used to wear a jacket in summer
So, you'll do great right here in America!

Convince me, an immigrant to the United States, should I consider leaving the prosperous country I grew up in that is better than the shithole I was born in, to move my ass up there?
We are freer.

When you can't say shit about your Queen or own guns or getting arrested for being racist or misgendering a tranny.
Yet somehow we are still freer. :lul:

Yet somehow we are still freer. :lul:
When you can buy a rifle to defend your own homes from the "RCMP" Thought Police or hunt your own moose and geese if you want game instead of buying meat produced for you at supermarkets.

I'm going to drink and shoot fireworks and say nigger

I'm going to drink and shoot fireworks and say nigger
BASED AMERICAN, I SALUTE YOUR PRACTICE OF YOUR 1ST AMENDMENT RIGHTS!
E23F2D54 BDEA 41D3 8198 DC70491403D5

DOING THAT WILL GET YOU TO THE GULAGS IN "CANADA"!

What's so happy about it? Boomers sold us out.

lol. reminds me of that canada vs. us south park movie

When you can buy a rifle to defend your own homes from the "RCMP" Thought Police or hunt your own moose and geese if you want game instead of buying meat produced for you at supermarkets.
Yet we are still freer. :lul::lul::lul: