Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Happy 4th of July to my fellow Americacels

• Thread starter blackoutblackin
  • Start date
blackoutblackin

blackoutblackin

Recruit
★★★★★
How are you spending the holiday? I’m at a family gathering on my dads side.

Backstory on 4th of July?

I'm doing the usual

Thanks brocel :feelsaww:!

I’ll just sit in my room alone but at least today I have an excuse to get drunk and high, cuz freedom!!! :feelsgah:

Just in bed rotting till it’s time to go wagecuck tonight

Just in bed rotting till it’s time to go wagecuck tonight
I work full time for the first time tomorrow. You’ll be in my thoughts.

Don’t do it (if you don’t have to)
I need money. It’s the really main motivation. I also have an excuse to walk to the local fast food joint to pig out during my meal break, which is 45 minutes.

Listening to the fun echoing through the hills and seething

Happy 4th to you too. Glad you are with people for it.
Backstory on 4th of July?
The day the American colonies declared independence from Britain by signing the Declaration of Independence.

no fuck them traitors

Bullies and gangs, late 70s
Similar to the depiction in American youth gang movies of the time.
How old are you? You went to school in the 70s?

I hoped to watch the trashy neighborhood fireworks but it was pretty quiet this year. Economy is doing poorly for a good half of the population while stocks are at al all time high.
I hate retail I want a tech job
I'm seeing lots of income inequality, especially in the middle class. Stemmaxxers are earning 300k more than those with HS diplomas or regular jobs because their RSUs are so high. Others can't get better jobs or better pay. Inflation is high but so are reported wages. It's a dual economy. This is not good for the country.

To any of the American that are still believers in freedom anyway. Not to the Jew dick suckers who threw all their rights and freedom away for a bit of "security" from Jew police niggers who are ruled by supreme court to not legally have to protect you anyway