Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

happiness isn't an option

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Deleted member 27249

Deleted member 27249

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
-
I'm fucked beyond repair both mentally and situationally. No woman could ever love me, and I honestly could never love any woman with all I know about them. And honestly I don't even care. Because I am no longer looking for happiness. I know it's not an option. All I'm looking for is rest. My biggest fantasy is being able to LDAR comfortably

I know the feeling, there is no point in trying to build a career or make money if the loneliness will always make me unhappy. I'm just coping until nothing works anymore, the pain becomes unbearable and I finally find the guts to kill myself

Once you take the blackpill, happiness ceases to be an option. I too, am torn by this. But what can you do? It's either cope or rope at this point. I think almost all of us here are fucked beyond repair. Not even ascension would fix us. We missed out on vital experiences that we needed to become normal adults; we missed out on teen love, social acceptance in college, etc.

We are meant to suffer, it is our only purpose in life, just illogical suffering for no reason at all. And the worst part is that we probably share one eternal consciousness, one fundamental aspect of the universe experiencing itself through every single one of us. We are doomed to live the lives of every single creature that has ever existed and will ever exist in a never ending cycle of meaningless suffering and death. We won't even get a fucking break after we rope. This whole shit is like a nightmare that we keep waking up into.

I just wish the truth could get out there
If everyone knew how everyone else lived there would have to be some sort of world ending climax

I don't even care. Because I am no longer looking for happiness. I know it's not an option. All I'm looking for is rest. My biggest fantasy is being able to LDAR comfortably
I'm in the exact same existential position. Life has nothing to offer anymore. I live in a place where there's no winter, but still I don't see the sun anymore. All what's left is some hypothetic death 50 years ahead. All I hope is to be able to stop being a fucking slave before that happens.

Felt this post

Right in the feels :cryfeels:

I just wish the truth could get out there
If everyone knew how everyone else lived there would have to be some sort of world ending climax
nothing would happen, most normie are already blackpilled as fuck
just look at tiktok

I have happiness envy